Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• cafcwill said:
    Shouldn't the thread title be changed seeing we don't know if the Dalman talks have broken down?

Every time i read it i think it's new information!

Sale of Charlton - (Page 1904, Rolands still mucking around)

Sale of Charlton ( there is no sale of Charlton)
  • Chizz said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Last I heard further previously undiscovered debt was uncovered. 
    @JamesSeed is this from the Aussies' point of view, or from other bidder(s)?  Because, if after two years' worth of due diligence, costing (am I right in thinking...) over a million quid, it does seem to stretch credulity that the Aussies have now uncovered debt they had missed for that long.  

Do you have any more information on this?  Is this really stuff that the Aussies have only just come across?  And what size "hole" does this put in the deal? 
    I would take very much with a light pinch of salt anything that the Aussies are dripping into the public domain 

source (the Aussies themselves) FACT 
  • edited July 2019
    If the aussies are leaking tiny bits of info like this out to the "public domain", which only a few thousand charlton fans hear of... why not leak to a newspaper to gain more traction about how much of an idiot roland is?? then people will be more inclined to put pressure on RD (e.g ramp up the protests, generally paint a bad image of him) and they might actually move somewhere as we've seen Roland reacts to things like that?! 

Obviously they're still trying to conclude a deal with him so can't say too much but surely there's something they can do to help get this over the line. 

It still astounds me how patient they've been dealing with a buffoon .

• If the aussies are leaking tiny bits of info like this out to the "public domain", which only a few thousand charlton fans hear of... why not leak to a newspaper to gain more traction about how much of an idiot roland is?? then people will be more inclined to put pressure on RD (e.g ramp up the protests, generally paint a bad image of him) and they might actually move somewhere as we've seen Roland reacts to things like that?! 

Obviously they're still trying to conclude a deal with him so can't say too much but surely there's something they can do to help get this over the line. 

It still astounds me how patient they've been dealing with a buffoon .

My guess is, it's not true.

After 2 years you'd think theyd be aware of all the debt, things are always leaked for a reason.
  • Roland probably owes some transfer fees to other clubs or his own network. Suddenly we have the paperwork or sale agreements 
  • edited July 2019
    X
  • Sponsored links:

• Happy Birthday (year) Charlton Athletic 🎂
  • 1905 said:
    I felt compelled to post on this page ...............
    Seconded
  • 1905 said:
    Seconded
    Tirded.. 
  • edited July 2019
    1905 said:
    Seconded
    Tirded.. 
    me 4 then...👏👏

Happy Anniversary Page...🎊🎉🎈
  • @1905 registered his user name 13 years ago for this very moment. Played the long game beautifully 
    maybe he's roland? his whole experiment was a ploy for this specific post. Well played 1905.. well played
  • Historic page :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Me too. What a year👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻👏👏👏👏👏👏
  • Yep 1905 the birth of the Red Army, plus the Russian revolution kicks off.
  • So takeover completed in the next 15 comments? I can’t wait!
  • I woz ere
  • edited July 2019
    ...14 comments

Edit: Dammit
  • It’s happening!
  • I made it in time!
  • Here's to another 114 pages
  • 1905 said:
    Why's that then @1905?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!