Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Cafc43v3r said:
    My OPINION of where we are. 

1) The Australian group have said this is how we intend to pay you the money, as in over a period of time, future promotion extra.  RD has said fine, if you do it like that the price is x, then increased by 7 Mill after promotion.  They haven't said they won't pay it, but obviously haven't paid it. 

2) The British group has always been on standby.  The price is £1 and Roland owns all the property.  This would cause real problems with ex directors. 

3) Dalman has said I will pay x, take it or leave it.  Roland has neither taken it nor left it. 

4) The "Prague group" have spoken to RD, both agree that x is a price agreeable.  However they haven't discussed the nitty gritty yet. 

Fun times 

On bullet point 3, I think he's decided to leave it.
  • Ferryman said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

1) The Australian group have said this is how we intend to pay you the money, as in over a period of time, future promotion extra.  RD has said fine, if you do it like that the price is x, then increased by 7 Mill after promotion.  They haven't said they won't pay it, but obviously haven't paid it. 

2) The British group has always been on standby.  The price is £1 and Roland owns all the property.  This would cause real problems with ex directors. 

3) Dalman has said I will pay x, take it or leave it.  Roland has neither taken it nor left it. 

4) The "Prague group" have spoken to RD, both agree that x is a price agreeable.  However they haven't discussed the nitty gritty yet. 

Fun times 

I agree he hasn't taken it, but we don't know he has left it.  We think he might have done. 
  • Ferryman said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

Fun times 

Bullet point 4 - I thought it was the Bexley Boy group?
  • Solidgone said:
    Ferryman said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

Fun times 

Bullet point 4 - I thought it was the Bexley Boy group?
    Bexley man wasn't it
  • Can @nth london addick @JamesSeed @Redhenry @DOUCHER @anyoneelseITK provide a short summary of where we are so we can compare, contrast, blast and agree with the varying possibilities.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Can @nth london addick @JamesSeed @Redhenry @DOUCHER @anyoneelseITK provide a short summary of where we are so we can compare, contrast, blast and agree with the varying possibilities.
    Its known in the trade as a Beauty parade....thing is it's not so beautiful 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Can @nth london addick @JamesSeed @Redhenry @DOUCHER @anyoneelseITK provide a short summary of where we are so we can compare, contrast, blast and agree with the varying possibilities.
    RD will be here start at the start of the season 
  • One page until the takeover is done.
  • 4 pages we will be at war
  • Sponsored links:

10, surely
  • Dazzler21 said:
    RD will be here start at the start of the season 
    And the end . 
  • edited July 2019
    Shouldn't the thread title be changed seeing as we don't know if the Dalman talks have broken down?

Every time i read it i think it's new information!
  • JamesSeed said:
    Last I heard further previously undiscovered debt was uncovered. 
    Can you elaborate?
  • JamesSeed said:
    I daresay the owners before Roland fucked the club even more than he has.
  • Sponsored links:

10, surely

Millwall have arranged it, for some reason I thought we were on page 1910
  • JamesSeed said:
    Maybe this explains the insane price and other things like the Aussie delay?
  • JamesSeed said:
    @JamesSeed is this from the Aussies' point of view, or from other bidder(s)?  Because, if after two years' worth of due diligence, costing (am I right in thinking...) over a million quid, it does seem to stretch credulity that the Aussies have now uncovered debt they had missed for that long.  

Do you have any more information on this?  Is this really stuff that the Aussies have only just come across?  And what size "hole" does this put in the deal? 
  • JamesSeed said:
    If that’s the case, the Aussie’s didn’t do their original Due Dilligence very well. That was undertaken two years ago? 
  • JamesSeed said:
    I heard we owe the window cleaner for 2 month's worth at Sparrow's Lane. Also ominous rumblings about an unsettled Unigate bill.
     So it’s not just the club he’s milking!
  • Cue the cheesy puns.
    West fromage Albion 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!