Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• If I just predict a takeover all the time, sooner or later, I will be right. It does not mean I knew what I was talking about.

And you've always got the excuse that you drank two bottles of your local vino.
  • Valley11 said:

Feels like we’ve never needed a takeover more.
    Does the radio silence from @Airman Brown and @Redhenry indicate good or bad news?

Put not your faith in false prophets.

The truth shall be known only when revealed upon the site that is most official.
    The bible ????
  • I thought it was when you can feel it in your waters?
  • ITS HAPPENING
  • Airman / Red Henry, are we close!?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2017
    look forward to CARDs leaving present...
    perhaps a pile of wellies to work at uncle rolys farm!
  • OMFG

it’s happening gif please someone
  • Redhenry said:

Sparrows Lane is part of the deal

And The Valley?
  • Sponsored links:

• Lets hope for a bit of good fortune eh @Redhenry,just for once!!
  • a few on here 'in the know' and yet KM's resignation has not been mentioned at all. Are they as 'in the know' as they/we believe?
  • DA9 said:

Am i weird for feeling emotional?

No, you're enjoying a unique moment.
  • Please, be happening......pretty please.....
  • look forward to CARDs leaving present...
    perhaps a pie of wellies to work at uncle rolys farm!

a few on here 'in the know' and yet KM's resignation has not been mentioned at all. Are they as 'in the know' as they/we believe?

In regards to a multimillion pound takeover deal, whether or not she’s handed in her resignation isn’t the question that will be asked(or answered!)
  • a few on here 'in the know' and yet KM's resignation has not been mentioned at all. Are they as 'in the know' as they/we believe?

I think this was always on the cards for any takeover. There was no way she was staying on without Roly's benevolence. This is therefore just a very happy, but pretty obvious side effect :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!