Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• edited December 2017
    seth plum said:

The absence of gossip or whispers yesterday tells a story in itself.

That's it's all done and dusted and is going to be announced Christmas Morning with a picture of a bow on Flaggy?

Or is that too much wishful thinking?
  • cafcwill said:

seth plum said:

The absence of gossip or whispers yesterday tells a story in itself.

That's it's all done and dusted and is going to be announced Christmas Morning with a picture if a bow on Flaggy?

Or is that too much wishful thinking?
    All I want for 2018 (January ideally) is Duchatalet to sell and Trump to keel over. Is it too much to ask?
  • Some libellous statements in the new VOTV

"Mischievous" "Ironic"

• Some libellous statements in the new VOTV

"Mischievous" "Ironic"

There were a few very interesting pieces.
  • mogodon said:

All I want for 2018 (January ideally) is Duchatalet to sell and Trump to keel over. Is it too much to ask?

Which one you hoping for more?
  • edited December 2017
    Solidgone said:

I can almost confirm “It’s Happening” after two incidents last week that just can’t be done to a coincidence.
    Firstly, on Tuesday, I was on the jubilee line heading to Waterloo where I would change lines to Kennington. I over heard two guys opposite talking and one of them mentioned “due diligence”.
    The other incident just confines it. This guy in the pub last night told me that his wife’s best friend’s cousin said that she had heard from her mate’s boyfriend that there’s a buyer in for Charlton Athletic football club. Now I don’t normally listen to rumours when they come from a geezer down the pub wife’s best friends cousin mates boyfriend but this time it sounds kosher. As the boyfriend of the cousin of the wife’s best friend of the geezer down the pub is not into football. So what applies the rubber stamp he is a middle easterner that once lived Australia and has Swiss nationality and can speak fluent Flemish.

Bingo - let’s get this party started!

Funny thats exactly the same way I heard it but it was on the Victoria Line.
  • Best present would be Roland packing his bags around mid day

There is always hope
  • edited December 2017
    Is it happening today...(wishing),oh my wot a present that would be...Cmon someone buy buy buy,so we can sing bye bye fuck off & bye..

• Come on Santa, make it happen!
  • Sponsored links:

• Can't have this drop to the second page

From past experience:
    Poor performance(s)
    +
    Strong Takeover rumours
    =
    Takeover happening very soon

When jimerez and co took over were had really bad form in league one

When Roland took over we were struggling in Championship

We are now in a bit of really bad form (and injuries) and takeovers are being strongly rumoured

Just hoping the pattern continues

Please Please Please
  • cafcwill said:

Can't have this drop to the second page

From past experience:
    Poor performance(s)
    +
    Strong Takeover rumours
    =
    Takeover happening very soon

When jimerez and co took over were had really bad form in league one

When Roland took over we were struggling in Championship

We are now in a bit of really bad form (and injuries) and takeovers are being strongly rumoured

Just hoping the pattern continues

Please Please Please

With you on that, absolutely mate...
  • Any news? Anyone heard anything? Anyone?
  • Aussie bid talk seems to have gone very quiet. ..
  • Best present would be Roland packing his bags around mid day

There is always hope

By that do you mean he comes all the way to the valley to collect half used duck tape he remembered was left on his desk
  • Were any board members, Katrien Meire, Richard Murray or Roland Duchatelet at Roots Hall today to witness what the travelling support saw?
  • seth plum said:

Were any board members, Katrien Meire, Richard Murray or Roland Duchatelet at Roots Hall today to witness what the travelling support saw?

Yes..........no Sammy the shrimp !!! what's happened ??
  • Sponsored links:

• T_C_E said:

Meanwhile a spokesman for Ditchuk has said despite the Christmas break Phase Vllll at SL is on schedule image

The Romans dug V-shaped ditches like this to protect their camps from siege.

Is Katrien going to head to Sparrows Lane in the days before the take-over to await the helicopter rescue?

• Feels like we’ve never needed a takeover more.
    Does the radio silence from @Airman Brown and @Redhenry indicate good or bad news?
  • Stig said:

Valley11 said:

Feels like we’ve never needed a takeover more.
    Does the radio silence from @Airman Brown and @Redhenry indicate good or bad news?

Put not your faith in false prophets.

The truth shall be known only when revealed upon the site that is most official.
    This particular myth was carefully unpicked recently in the good book VoTV.

The truth shall actually be known when a wise man from the west gives his magical gesticulations and declares that it's happening.
    A heathen publication that defamed this poor follower of the true word.

• Wife and kids go to stay at the sister in laws today and don't come back until Saturday. If a takeover comes through I will have reasons to be happy this week ;)
  • If I just predict a takeover all the time, sooner or later, I will be right. It does not mean I knew what I was talking about.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!