Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• rikofold said:

If ever there was a post that summed up a thread...
    What? You mean a load of tits?
  • DiscoCAFC said:

DiscoCAFC said:

The official update we had was we’ll potentially be sold this month.

If in 8 days time we still not sold then we need to worry.

Why? Murray said it COULD be February but timescales might shift.

It will happen when it happens, today, tomorrow, next week, next month.

We nearly all want it to happen sooner rather than later but why should we worry on 1 March if it hasn't?

I really don't get the panic and worry.

You don’t get the panic? You must have a lot of patience.

We all know what Roland is capable of, especially the fact Alex McLeish consortium pulled out because of Roland’s pathetic price.
    Yes, I have a lot of patience (for some things, not others) but what other choice to we have?

When we could influence things by protests etc etc I and others didn't sit back and do nothing because we could try to change things.

But now I don't think we can change things. If there is something practical that we can do let me know and we can have a go but panicking doesn't help anyone.

No one is saying "We trust Duchatelet, he'll do the best of the us so don't complain". We all know he's unreliable and changes his mind constantly but as it stands now he's trying to sell and there are buyers willing to buy.

If that all collapses and there is no deal by the summer then the protests have to start again in some form but there is no real difference between now and March in terms of the team or club.

I want him gone ASAP but for now we just have to wait.
    I totally agree with what you’re saying but all I’m saying is Richard Murray mentioned February but if nothing happens by Marsh 1st then I’d be left wondering.
  • Now, I’ve read some of the most mental shite and utter bollocks on this thread in the last few months, I’ve even contributed to it....but blokes actually suggesting they’d turn down a bunk up off Kerry Katona, even post-Iceland frozen prawns and chicken bites for breakfast, lunch and dinner, is just damn right lies. Who are these people kidding???

Not the Iceland prawns I'm worried about, more the severe cocaine habit and self-confessed "100 lifetimes of drugs" she's taken.
  • Now, I’ve read some of the most mental shite and utter bollocks on this thread in the last few months, I’ve even contributed to it....but blokes actually suggesting they’d turn down a bunk up off Kerry Katona, even post-Iceland frozen prawns and chicken bites for breakfast, lunch and dinner, is just damn right lies. Who are these people kidding???

Was that Kerry Katona? I was sidetracked by the ahems gripping takeover news.
  • edited February 2018

Now, I’ve read some of the most mental shite and utter bollocks on this thread in the last few months, I’ve even contributed to it....but blokes actually suggesting they’d turn down a bunk up off Kerry Katona, even post-Iceland frozen prawns and chicken bites for breakfast, lunch and dinner, is just damn right lies. Who are these people kidding???

Not the Iceland prawns I'm worried about, more the severe cocaine habit and self-confessed "100 lifetimes of drugs" she's taken.
    The Iceland prawns probably caused her more harm.
  • edited February 2018

Now, I’ve read some of the most mental shite and utter bollocks on this thread in the last few months, I’ve even contributed to it....but blokes actually suggesting they’d turn down a bunk up off Kerry Katona, even post-Iceland frozen prawns and chicken bites for breakfast, lunch and dinner, is just damn right lies. Who are these people kidding???

I presume it’s a bunk up you’re after not a blood transfusion or organ transplant?
  • Sponsored links:

• I’m sure someone will write a book about this takeo thread.

Chapter 8: The German Horse

Chapter 17: Katona and snorting prawns.

It’s just got the ring of a best seller!
  • Guys! Stop!

Let's be clear... Has anyone, anyone at all, at any point, denied that there is no evidence of nothing happening?

• Aussies looking to raise money in the city isn’t good news at all.
  • I now have it on good authority that our new owner is.

Kerry Katona
  • Guys! Stop!

Let's be clear... Has anyone, anyone at all, at any point, denied that there is no evidence of nothing happening?

Only half a dozen people give a shit anymore mate

I’ll admit to not reading beyond this splendid post. I do have a huge soft spot for sweet lil Miss Katona.

Mine will forever be soft where said individual is concerned - the day such an organism causes any personal stiffening is the day I volunteer for chemical castration, geez not if she were the last woman on Earth, I've even lost my appetite for lunch at the gut churning prospect.

I bet she's dirty.
  • JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

Sounds like BDL is getting wrong information like the rest of certain people's sources on here - don't say I haven't tried to say that
    You're not at it again are you! Give it a rest pleeeeease.
    He's right though from what i've seen.
    I am right - I know the nationalities of those under consideration so I know who is wrong that's for sure
  • Sponsored links:

You'll be approving of Daniella Westbrook next.
  • I now have it on good authority that our new owner is.

Kerry Katona

And The Valley will be relocated to Wigan.
  • DOUCHER said:

JamesSeed said:

DOUCHER said:

Sounds like BDL is getting wrong information like the rest of certain people's sources on here - don't say I haven't tried to say that
    You're not at it again are you! Give it a rest pleeeeease.
    He's right though from what i've seen.
    I am right - I know the nationalities of those under consideration so I know who is wrong that's for sure
    Can you divulge those nationalities?

Is one of them Austrian?
  • So two of our most trusted ITK posted are at complete polar opposites as to where this shower of shit episode is.

Who's your money on?

Pointed that out a while back as well - Dare I say it but even the most blinkered will end up admitting I am the only poster with cast iron facts - and I'm not even bothered about being ITK!!!!
  • The aussies don’t have the cash the others haven’t agreed anything and it’s nearly the end of feb

Fuck me not even close to done deal are we

I’d Put my guess at this summer for any moves or nothing to happen at all

• rikofold said:

DOUCHER said:

You've not exactly got a spotless record yourself though fella. Seems to me if you've got something different share it and time will out. Otherwise, perhaps stop saying others have it wrong without anything alternative to put up. It's tired.
    Really? I've put more facts on here than anybody else I can think over the last few months and I've also now said it's not a done deal but there is currently more than 1 bid under consideration - I can't say more but I will say the nationality of one has been mentioned continuously since the whole imminence nonsense started and u wouldnt need to learn a new language to communicate with the other either - that is as far as I can go, not because I don't want to but I've been asked not to - cue all the bollox from the usual bores

• I now know who ordered the red and white scarves.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!