Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Now, I’ve read some of the most mental shite and utter bollocks on this thread in the last few months, I’ve even contributed to it....but blokes actually suggesting they’d turn down a bunk up off Kerry Katona, even post-Iceland frozen prawns and chicken bites for breakfast, lunch and dinner, is just damn right lies. Who are these people kidding???

You'll be approving of Daniella Westbrook next.
    Whoooooa there , got to draw the line somewhere ....... sniff sniff
  • Same twitter troll that gets posted on here every time zzzzzzzzzz
  • Who’s this bloke?

Scott Gallagher?
    A WUM who posts crap transfer rumours and changes username every so often.
  • DOUCHER said:

rikofold said:

DOUCHER said:

Sounds like BDL is getting wrong information like the rest of certain people's sources on here - don't say I haven't tried to say that
    You've not exactly got a spotless record yourself though fella. Seems to me if you've got something different share it and time will out. Otherwise, perhaps stop saying others have it wrong without anything alternative to put up. It's tired.
    Really? I've put more facts on here than anybody else I can think over the last few months and I've also now said it's not a done deal but there is currently more than 1 bid under consideration - I can't say more but I will say the nationality of one has been mentioned continuously since the whole imminence nonsense started and u wouldnt need to learn a new language to communicate with the other either - that is as far as I can go, not because I don't want to but I've been asked not to - cue all the bollox from the usual bores

Disagree its only been me thats been right all the way through

league table

Me 1st
    You 2nd
    Redhenry 3rd
    AB out for the count

8)

Possible - I seem to have it about right but I haven't done a forensic examination of your posts - Irvings probably your best man for that
  • I should say u have it about right above
  • Guys! Stop!

Let's be clear... Has anyone, anyone at all, at any point, denied that there is no evidence of nothing happening?

Only half a dozen people give a shit anymore mate
    Source?
  • Ii think airmans out of the meddles coz he was too focused on stating RM wanted to b part of the deal in October and god knows what he was thinking when he said done deal recently
  • I now know who ordered the red and white scarves.

Don't leave us hanging Henry

i never even got one of my black and white ones
  • Sponsored links:

i never even got one of my black and white ones
    I'll do you a deal @nth london addick find those keys and I'll give you a black and white scarf AND a red and white one if the new owner lets me have some.
  • that van we finally get back on friday
    should be good news

should be good news

It's a race D, our keys or the takeover : - )
  • DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

So two of our most trusted ITK posted are at complete polar opposites as to where this shower of shit episode is.

Who's your money on?

Pointed that out a while back as well - Dare I say it but even the most blinkered will end up admitting I am the only poster with cast iron facts - and I'm not even bothered about being ITK!!!!
    If you are someone that is "not even bothered about being in the know", why are you on here constantly banging on about how you are in the know ?

Tell us what you know, if you do know, or shut the &%$£ up !
    I do and i have so shove it up your ring
    You are pathetic.
    Righto
  • Now, I’ve read some of the most mental shite and utter bollocks on this thread in the last few months, I’ve even contributed to it....but blokes actually suggesting they’d turn down a bunk up off Kerry Katona, even post-Iceland frozen prawns and chicken bites for breakfast, lunch and dinner, is just damn right lies. Who are these people kidding???

You'll be approving of Daniella Westbrook next.
    Now she could snort a prawn up her nose
    should be good news

keys will easily win
    should be good news

keys will easily win
    I think you might be right.
  • Sponsored links:

• i know i am right and when you get round to putting my scores on the doors for accuracy on this thread as will everyone else 8)
  • I now have it on good authority that our new owner is.

Kerry Katona

And The Valley will be relocated to Wigan.
    Warrington
  • edited February 2018
    DOUCHER said:

rikofold said:

DOUCHER said:

Sounds like BDL is getting wrong information like the rest of certain people's sources on here - don't say I haven't tried to say that
    You've not exactly got a spotless record yourself though fella. Seems to me if you've got something different share it and time will out. Otherwise, perhaps stop saying others have it wrong without anything alternative to put up. It's tired.
    Really? I've put more facts on here than anybody else I can think over the last few months and I've also now said it's not a done deal but there is currently more than 1 bid under consideration - I can't say more but I will say the nationality of one has been mentioned continuously since the whole imminence nonsense started and u wouldnt need to learn a new language to communicate with the other either - that is as far as I can go, not because I don't want to but I've been asked not to - cue all the bollox from the usual bores

Do you think if you keep saying this, that people will believe you? I cant remember you bringing anything new to this thread - apart from your greatest hit - DD has not been carried out.
  • edited February 2018
    The only person I believe on this subject is @airman brown, and even he knows only snippets and rumours. Don’t know the other guys who report to know what’s going on
  • edited February 2018

The only person I believe on this subject is @airman brown, and even he knows only snippets and rumours. Don’t know who the other guys who report to know what’s going on

That's not true. I'm ITK and I'm fairly confident a deal will be reached at some point this year...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!