Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:

J BLOCK said:

Bump

Thought it was about time this thread made a comeback given the small glimmer of hope from Airman in the latest VOTV.

Anyone got anything to share ?

Couple of weeks ago I heard that there was a bid in for close to what Roland was looking for but I didn't find out anything more. I'm guessing that RD was looking for Konsa money and to see if we are going to get promoted. If what I heard was true of course.

Over to you.

What did it say in VOTV?
    Since you asked

"Despite a lack of speculation in the media, we can report that there continue to be noises off about a potential takeover in the relatively near future, and not just from the Australian consortium"
    No offence to the good man that is Airman, but 'nothing of any real note' would have been a fair response based on that sentence posted.

I do hope he's right that there is a swarm of potential new owners and we pick the right one!
    WE......pick the right one who do you mean by WE?
    Dazzler mate, do you think for one moment that Goldfinger will pick what’s right for us fans or the cloob....you have more chance of that than swimming across the English Channel in a crombie overcoat.
    As and when the time comes, he will pick what is the best deal for ‘him’ .........nothing more nothing less.
  • Dazzler21 said:

J BLOCK said:

Bump

Thought it was about time this thread made a comeback given the small glimmer of hope from Airman in the latest VOTV.

Couple of weeks ago I heard that there was a bid in for close to what Roland was looking for but I didn't find out anything more. I'm guessing that RD was looking for Konsa money and to see if we are going to get promoted. If what I heard was true of course.

Over to you.

What did it say in VOTV?
    Since you asked

"Despite a lack of speculation in the media, we can report that there continue to be noises off about a potential takeover in the relatively near future, and not just from the Australian consortium"
    No offence to the good man that is Airman, but 'nothing of any real note' would have been a fair response based on that sentence posted.

I do hope he's right that there is a swarm of potential new owners and we pick the right one!
    Dazzler mate, do you think for one moment that Goldfinger will pick what’s right for us fans or the cloob....you have more chance of that than swimming across the English Channel in a crombie overcoat.
    As and when the time comes, he will pick what is the best deal for ‘him’ .........nothing more nothing less.
    Sounds like a charity challenge... For someone better at swimming than I :wink:

The exact same as our previous owners have done
  • Sports Direct Valley anyone?

Could do a lot lot worse IMO.
  • Jimenez as a Toon cast-off was bad enough...
  • buckshee said:

Mike Ashley to buy Charlton and stick Daisy on a zero hours contract.

Truly out of the frying pan and into the fire with that character.
  • Please hurry up and sell. I'd love to see that Truro game but won't whilst the Staprix gang are stinking out the place.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2017

Dazzler21 said:

J BLOCK said:

Bump

Over to you.

What did it say in VOTV?
    Since you asked

Talking of crombies, I always thought you looked the 'dogs' in yours back in the day @SoundAsa£ couldn't beat a decent sheepskin though. :wink:
  • It's happening...!
  • WHAT!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Fingers crossed ladies and gents.
  • Everything crossed!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Is this a wind up?
  • just checked the calendar.........nope, its not April 1st.

must be true if its in VOTV
  • Here's hoping....... again!
  • Everything crossed!
  • Redrobo said:

Is this a wind up?

No.
  • Anyone knowledge whether this has reached the stage yet where 'the former directors' have to be on board?
  • So want this to be true.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!