Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Didn't Zabeel get to due diligence?

#justsaying
  • Standing by with a couple mates, here to help tone just call me. ;)image
  • Do we know if it is the Aussie consortium or otherwise yet?
  • Anyone want a toy pig?
  • This isn't some kind of rumour put about to stop people going over to Belgium and putting the dampeners on Duchatelets birthday bash on 14th November?
    We know he doesn't like to be disturbed on that day when having the sharing platter with his chums in his favourite window seat.
  • It’ll get to next week, be delayed, ‘sources’ go quiet, takeover rumours die down anddddd start again ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Bloody hell.
  • Ah that's why Leon Best hasn't signed yet and next week is going to be a big week for him........it all makes sense now!!!!!!
  • How great it would be before Dec 5! I can make myself available at short notice to help Katrien clear her desk (and Murray's).
  • Refuse to get my hopes up until it's completed and I see the words

'as part of the ownership change, Katrien Meire has stepped down as Chief Executive '

Has she actually been seen around lately, I know she has been told to keep her mouth shut (3 years too late), but has she been seen?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2017

Refuse to get my hopes up until it's completed and I see the words

'as part of the ownership change, Katrien Meire has stepped down as Chief Executive '

is it weird that this gave me a semi?
    detached?

*An idea, which for some reason, makes my eyes water...
  • Great news but I'm not getting excited until it's done and dusted.
  • Refuse to get my hopes up until it's completed and I see the words

She might not be in yet, let alone step down! ;)
  • Dave2l said:

Don't get your hopes up until whatever this is - is officially done. The takeovers complete and it's also confirmed that the "new owners", Aussies or whatever, are not a massive pile of crap themselves.
    Which might take some time.

No chance. I will have drowned in a bath of champagne long before that.
  • Dave2l said:

Don't get your hopes up until whatever this is - is officially done. The takeovers complete and it's also confirmed that the "new owners", Aussies or whatever, are not a massive pile of crap themselves.
    Which might take some time.

At the moment we are producing play off worthy results and things are strangely a tiny bit more settled then usual.

I hope we keep the manager and the bulk of our current squad post January.

We need promotion.

I wish to be in a celebratory mood but the reality is things are always more shit then what you imagine.

The problem we may simply face is "Roland Residue"

Even though he's gone. He's left a right f*cking mess...which is gana take ages to clear up.

It is guaranteed he will leave a mess. That's why the majority want him gone before it becomes too late.
    Could be argued this season calmer because he and his sidekick have given up.
  • So excited I almost had to nip off for a celebratory w@#k!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!