Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Regardless of who takes over the smt have to be replaced.

There will be a few bods from the F.A. looking for jobs soon......

...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Where are people getting the name Andrew Muir from?.
  • MrLargo said:

cfgs said:

It is the hope that kills you, imagine how enthusiastic Karl will be with some decent owners that let him have a balanced squad.

Maybe the new owners will want to bring their own man in....

Now the news of "Big Sam" makes sense !!!!
  • Are they worth anything? .
  • Where are people getting the name Andrew Muir from?.

He's mentioned in the article on the VOTV website.
  • edited October 2017

Is there any chance of Valley Pass posting up a video of Squirrel face being given her P45?

I'd pay good money for that.
  • Scoham said:

Where are people getting the name Andrew Muir from?.

He's mentioned in the article on the VOTV website.
    Is he worth anything? Any other investors? .
  • Sponsored links:

• This fella will sling Roland out by nuts!

Echoed I know but....please be fucking true!
  • Dazzler21 said:

J BLOCK said:

Bump

Thought it was about time this thread made a comeback given the small glimmer of hope from Airman in the latest VOTV.

Anyone got anything to share ?

Couple of weeks ago I heard that there was a bid in for close to what Roland was looking for but I didn't find out anything more. I'm guessing that RD was looking for Konsa money and to see if we are going to get promoted. If what I heard was true of course.

Over to you.

What did it say in VOTV?
    Since you asked

"Despite a lack of speculation in the media, we can report that there continue to be noises off about a potential takeover in the relatively near future, and not just from the Australian consortium"
    No offence to the good man that is Airman, but 'nothing of any real note' would have been a fair response based on that sentence posted.

I do hope he's right that there is a swarm of potential new owners and we pick the right one!
    Shut your stupid fucking mouth... Unless it falls through then you were spot on.
  • This fella will sling Roland out by his nuts!

Echoed by many...Please let this be fucking true!!!
    Kang.jpg 100.9K
  • Leuth said:

I mean, obviously I'd welcome new owners! It'll be great for morale about the place and we'd presumably make better footballing decisions too. But automatically booting out Robinson? Come on ffs.

I agree with this.
    IF (<--- that is a big if) we get new owners, I would hope they would sit down with Robinson to establish the parameters, and to be realistic regarding resources, and then make it clear that what they demand from him is wins.
    If we play pretty football, Robinson and the coaches add to their personal reputations, players grow in significance, the routines become success friendly, then that is all well and good. However I think Robinson is tough enough and shrewd enough to accept that his job depends on winning, and will try to do that without whinging about it. The players and coaches will be on a financial bonus to win anyway so the measurement for Karl Robinson is clear, not pounds per word, but pounds per point.
  • I've just got to the good bit in my book. But there is no chance of me reading that on the train home. I'm gonna be hitting f5 all the way home.
  • Sponsored links:

• I've just got to the good bit in my book. But there is no chance of me reading that on the train home. I'm gonna be hitting f5 all the way home.

Now now better the devil we know a new owner might be even worse. Ctrl C 100 times
  • Leuth said:

CAAM doesn't have the right ring.

We Hate Andrew Muir has a nicer acronym, especially if you include the exclamation mark at the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A
  • Anyone want a toy pig?

You were supposed to throw it..
  • limeygent said:

Anyone want a toy pig?

You were supposed to throw it..
    Got stuck down my boxers :blush:

• Fuck that. I want a parade where RD KM Keohane and the rest are marched out of the ground whilst we throw eggs and rotten tomatoes at them.

I want them tarred and feathered and ridden on a rail out of the Valley.

There could be a knock on your door very soon......
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!