Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• WE JUST DON'T REALLY WANT YOU HERE....

"We want Roland out, we hate squirrel face".
  • Andrew Muir on his own.
  • Andrew Muir worth £750m.

He looks like a fusion of Ed Sheeran and Ray Parlour. I don't think that will play a part in his ability to run the club but just an observation

• ^ this although I'll have to bring my dogs in lieu of not having kids, or borrow one off Golfie
  • Andrew Muir worth £750m.

If it meant outing the current Clowns, I’d take him if he was worth £7.50.
  • edited October 2017

Fuck that. I want a parade where RD KM Keohane and the rest are marched out of the ground whilst we throw eggs and rotten tomatoes at them.

RD has to enter the ground first!!
  • I want to boot Roland and Katrien all the way out of The Valley up Floyd Road and all the way back to Belgium just to ensure they get there.
  • Sponsored links:

• CHG said:

Swisdom said:

A few years ago we said the same - and along came Roland.....

The Aussies were interested but struggling to raise the cash to buy us - so would we rather a wealthy, solvent, if peculiar owner OR a bunch of Aussies with some ambition but no money.

As has been said I am not going to get all excited until we know A LOT more!

I’d be happy with an owner that considers us being worthy of more than 2% of their time.
    It was actually 1.5%
  • I’m organising a farewell party for our esteemed smt, not very good at this sort of thing I’ll need some help so I think maybe a committee of say 11, yes that seems like a good number could be put together so we say an appropriate goodbye. Lots of hugs and kisses that sort of thing.
  • Nug said:

So hope this is true, would love to come back with my son and start enjoying it again.

As long as you promise to do another Advent calendar.
    The last one was the absolute best
  • PWR from page 53 onwards.
    Hold on, isnt this news from 2 months ago ? or am i mis-reading it?.
    The way i read it is that its in the September edition, and we already have had the November edition published last week?
    So, this isnt anything new ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Just got in from work what the fuck.
    A zillion posts on Douchbag selling.
    Please God let it be true.

Tata miere
    Tata Roland
    Tata sue
    Tata hired bully boys
    Tata PR team
    And Tata everyone else associated with these utter cnuts.

Been saying this for three years and now it just might happen.

JUST SELL THE CLUB AND FUCK OFF

Is that a hint that the owner of Tata Steel is in the running.
    Well if he is I'd welcome him with open arms :)
  • PWR from page 53 onwards.
    Hold on, isnt this news from 2 months ago ? or am i mis-reading it?.
    The way i read it is that its in the September edition, and we already have had the November edition published last week?
    So, this isnt anything new ?

Article published on VOTV website today.
  • Think I'll revert to my old Avatar as part of the 'out with old' and the 'in with the new' process; here goes :triumph:
  • Oh dear, I'm going to have to change my picture. :blush:
  • T.C.E said:

I’m organising a farewell party for our esteemed smt, not very good at this sort of thing I’ll need some help so I think maybe a committee of say 11, yes that seems like a good number could be put together so we say an appropriate goodbye. Lots of hugs and kisses that sort of thing.

I will volunteer to organise the bunting and the farewell banner. Although I might need some suggestions on the appropriate wording that fit around "Now Fuck Off please".
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!