Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Gutted my new job means I can't sit at my desk making GIFs all day tomorrow.
  • RedChaser said:

cafcwill said:

Valley11 said:

We don't half attract random owners. A Belgian electronics mogul and now the Aussie Walmart King.
    A mega rich middle eastern fella would fine

Remember this fact
    We are Charlton Athletic
    We do things a little differently than others
    What tune is this to Will? I've tried the one we chanted at Fulham in the cup nearly six years ago but it doesn't quite span. The third line needs some work on it mate :wink:
    Sorry no good at creating chants

Banners on the other hand...
  • Gutted my new job means I can't sit at my desk making GIFs all day tomorrow.

Likewise. Swapped a day in the office tomorrow for helping out my father in law with some roofing!
  • Am I doing this right?

Yes!

Let's get all the old favourites involved, like a testimonial or 'legends' type game.
  • Sponsored links:

• If VOTV says it's close then it's close. It won't be the messengers fault if any deal collapses.

Fingers crossed it doesn't.

I dont buy that Line SHG,

sorry it depends who the messenger is and exactly why they chose the path they did to drop Rick a nugget

• I guess it's time to post this again...

Would love this guy back...
    Totally agree but I’d take Reg Varney if it meant we see tha back of Dancing Douche and Pinocchio
  • Feet firmly planted. Refuse to rise to the bait, been disappointed so often won't be surprised if this one dies the death. Obviously would love Rick to be right; for all the hard work he and others have put in to show up this awful regime we can only hope for the best. Just imagine - new owners who would invest in the future of the club, engage with the fans and back the management team with REAL funds to get the club back to a level of respectability playing regularly in the Championship while building for a shot at the 'Big Boys'.
  • If VOTV says it's close then it's close. It won't be the messengers fault if any deal collapses.

sorry it depends who the messenger is and exactly why they chose the path they did to drop Rick a nugget

The story says more than one source so less likely to be someone playing their own game although I'm sure Rick would see through that anyway.

• If this could be true....... than that will be a brilliant last dance. Come on Roland, you can do it!

The story says more than one source so less likely to be someone playing their own game although I'm sure Rick would see through that anyway.

Let’s hope this goes through especially in a season where the protests have not deemed to have been needed

• HarryLime said:

This isn't some kind of rumour put about to stop people going over to Belgium and putting the dampeners on Duchatelets birthday bash on 14th November?
    We know he doesn't like to be disturbed on that day when having the sharing platter with his chums in his favourite window seat.

Maybe we should go anyway :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• kentred2 said:

How great it would be before Dec 5! I can make myself available at short notice to help Katrien clear her desk (and Murray's).

No No No tricky dickie wants to be involved with the new regime. He never liked the Belgians he just wanted a fan on the inside
  • Ad placement of the day.

They look great, if only I could click the link....
  • I've got four sources on the story. There are no guarantees until they are gone but this is real.

I heard its Harold Bishop, please confirm or deny
  • imageimageimage

The master at work, bravo Dicky.
  • Fingers crossed this sale goes through, but I will never underestimate Roland and Daisy's superhuman ability to fuck things up.
  • cafcfan said:

I guess it's time to post this again...

It seems not.
    I hear a well-respected Australian diplomat has been lined up to take on the role of CEO. He's had a number of important roles for the Aussies, has previously worked in the UK, had a lengthy and varied career and been honoured with a knighthood. He hopes to bring his personal assistant with him. They go back a long way.

In fact she said to him only the other day: "Les you go back a long way".
    Rupert Murdoch? OMG.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!