Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Please, would be an amazing day, would be well made up.
  • "We also understand that former chairman and current director Richard Murray has been keen to play a role in the new administration."

Turn it in Richard!

That made me chuckle. I think we can just assume this is the case with all bids for the club, ever.
  • I won't believe it until it's official, but VOTV is a creditable source
  • Sponsored links:

• I am praying for this to be true and is going to happen. If it goes through by Wimbledon at home, it has to be the biggest crowd we have had in a long time. Celebrations, party, incredible atmosphere

I can’t wait!
  • @Stig tough luck feller I was gonna buy you a ticket to the Truro game....
  • If VOTV says it's close then it's close. It won't be the messengers fault if any deal collapses.

Fingers crossed it doesn't.
  • Redrobo said:

Sports Direct Valley anyone?

Could do a lot lot worse IMO.

You're joking. Really!?
  • Mike Ashley was not a bad owner in slightest, him as a person is more questionable but he plowed loads of money into Newcastle, their fans just have a false sense of big club entitlement
  • |Isn't this worth a new thread?
  • Are we that sure that it's the Aussies ? The VOTV piece suggests that but are there other possibilities ?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2017

• Mike Ashley was not a bad owner in slightest, him as a person is more questionable but he plowed loads of money into Newcastle, their fans just have a false sense of big club entitlement

Added to which, he wasn't a geordie.

That looks like a rubbish British remake of The Golden Girls.
  • Strap yourselves in people, here we go again...!
  • have come out of exile for the Wombles game as jimmymelrose and his two boys are over from France - could potentially be a great day !

You should really stop posting home videos on a public forum.
    It’s what happens when I go and see my mate Sue.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!