Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2018

The original legal source info was correct. The same source said last week that what happened was that a serious party which had previously withdrawn had come back to the table and that was why things didn’t get finalised as expected.

Given the hint above (serious party come back to the table) is that second party involved with the Scottish Muir maybe?

Muir or Muir?

I'd hope for some mega rich blokes but that doesn't happen to us...
  • Options

What disappointed me was that this statement was given prominence but nothing on the OS about the Bromley Addicks meeting being cancelled.

Sort your priorities out @Ollywozere

As it’s not on the os does that mean it’s not cancelled?
    Exactly.
  • Options
    They've announce the Maidstone and the Weald meeting is cancelled
  • Options

What disappointed me was that this statement was given prominence but nothing on the OS about the Bromley Addicks meeting being cancelled.

Sort your priorities out @Ollywozere

The takeover includes taking over the Bromley Addicks.

As always the Devil is in the detail.
  • Options
    Surely 'parties' means RD and RB?
  • Options
    I can't believe it's got this far and there's no clue as to who the buyer is
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How do you come to terms with two different parties?

Are they going to be joint owners or something?
  • Options

Maybe RD has sold it twice so he can get the £77.5 million I was talking about. I am sure the two buyers won't mind.

One is purchasing the assets and the other purchasing the enterprise value? :-)
  • Options
    An SPA is one legal document negotiated by lawyers for the buyer and seller. Obviously two different lawyers for the buyers and one Mischon for Roland.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    @kentaddick has been banned for improper support of the RB regime that will be taking over from the RD regime.

#DOME
    #Banned
    #UserBannedPleaseCarryOn
  • Options

The original legal source info was correct. The same source said last week that what happened was that a serious party which had previously withdrawn had come back to the table and that was why things didn’t get finalised as expected.

Given the hint above (second serious party come back to the table) is that second party involved with the Scottish Muir maybe?

Muir or Muir?

I've been provided with some additional information by another poster on CL who I believe is very clearly ITK but it wasn't one of the usual suspects (Airman, RedHenry or even Doucher!). However, I have promised to keep my mouth shut so out of respect I will not divulge further.

What I will say is that I don't think the bidder has anything to do with either of the two Muir's.
  • Options

It's badly worded mate. Read the last paragraph a few times...
  • Options
    Earth to @Redhenry , come in @Redhenry whatcha’got’for’us?
  • Options

It's badly worded mate. Read the last paragraph a few times...
    I assume you're snowed in across the channel as well mate and whiling away the hours on here, yes / no? :wink:
  • Options

Given the hint above (second serious party come back to the table) is that second party involved with the Scottish Muir maybe?

Muir or Muir?

I've been provided with some additional information by another poster on CL who I believe is very clearly ITK but it wasn't one of the usual suspects (Airman, RedHenry or even Doucher!). However, I have promised to keep my mouth shut so out of respect I will not divulge further.

What I will say is that I don't think the bidder has anything to do with either of the two Muir's.
    Based on the info you've been given, are you optimistic about our future?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I swore I wasn't going to get dragged back into the 'it's happening' game but sod it.

Tentative gif deployment in 3...2...1...

• Options
    To speculate, one bid might be X up front with the rest on attaining promotion. The other might be more cash but retaining a share of Konsa, Aribo and others per Leige.
  • Options
    For all those wondering about selling to two parties....
    Roly was spotted at a belgian production of The Producers in January.

Just saying.......
    :)
  • Options
    Given the differing interpretations people have arrived at as a result of the latest Richard Murray statement, i.e. are there still 2 potential purchasing parties remaining in the process, or was "parties" simply referring to one bidder and RD (my interpretation)), perhaps @Ollywozere could arrange for some kind of clarification to be issued by the club?
  • Options
    Can someone please find out who this mystery party is?

Can't be that hard.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!