Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• JamesSeed said:

Why would Karl get compensation? He wouldn't get compensation, he would have to pay compensation for breaching his contract i.e. walking out. I'm assuming it's been paid by Oxford or has been waived, possibly by negotiation, as Duchatelet may have been in breach of various verbal agreements.

I assumed thats why he asked to resign instead of walking to begin with, he was expecting to be paid off.
  • i hope it is arabs and i hope they are stinking rich - maybe they've pounced out of the long grass to join up with the brits? hope so, if not surely we have a wait on our hands?
  • Would the last person to leave please close the door behind them!
  • It's Catalans who are buying us. The current political problems means they are looking at a way for Barcelona to work their way to the premier league if they are kicked out of la liga. Home games to alternate between the valley and camp neu
  • Signed copies?image

Jimmy Seed? Looks more like Jimmy Sud to me. Perhaps he had a premonition that the south stand would be named after him and wanted to reciprocate.
  • Laddick01 said:

Robinson being ‘allowed’ to resign has to mean something is close surely

I thought that when squirrel face scuttled off in December.
  • Sponsored links:

• bobmunro said:

انه يحدث

was tempted to flag that outrageous comment!
  • It's Catalans who are buying us. The current political problems means they are looking at a way for Barcelona to work their way to the premier league if they are kicked out of la liga. Home games to alternate between the valley and camp neu

Can get rid of that Messi straight away if that happens!! - No way would he pass the CharltonLife height test
  • Gillis said:

Scoham said:

Taxi_Lad said:

@Redhenry has to my knowledge never divulged the nationality of "his group" clearly as he's not prepared to break confidence.
    As much as we want to know, it's unfair to keep on at him

Agree, let's Kuwait and see what happens.
    Iran around the living room in excitement reading this thread; Oman this is getting exciting, Sudanly things are happening and beginning to look Syrias. As for RD, Saudi let KR go? Yemen, I reckon he should.
    It just wouldn't be Charlton Life without the pedantry, so I feel duty-bound to mention that Iran isn't an Arab country ;)
    I Farsi greater things ahead
  • I don't Zabeelieve all this chatter.
  • All ill say is be keffiyeh what you wish for.
  • bobmunro said:

انه يحدث

was tempted to flag that outrageous comment!
    I was expecting a lot more lols than 2!!

(Google Translate might be required!)
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Not much there to make you think he’s that aware of anything.

• edited March 2018

Dazzler21 said:

The line in the video where he says:

"What makes me laugh right, is just because an Australian consortium goes and buys a football club, you assume they'll want an Australian manager"
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

The line in the video where he says:

"What makes me laugh right, is just because an Australian consortium goes and buys a football club, you assume they'll want an Australian manager"
    I thought the exact same
  • Dazzler21 said:
    He's just responding to lazy journo speculation. He probably knows as much as we do as far as the Aussie consortium goes.
  • Scoham said:

Taxi_Lad said:

@Redhenry has to my knowledge never divulged the nationality of "his group" clearly as he's not prepared to break confidence.
    As much as we want to know, it's unfair to keep on at him

Agree, let's Kuwait and see what happens.
    Iran around the living room in excitement reading this thread; Oman this is getting exciting, Sudanly things are happening and beginning to look Syrias. As for RD, Saudi let KR go? Yemen, I reckon he should.
    It feels like Jordan with these puns, but I just know there'll be more
  • I’m Going for next Thursday 29th, last banking day of the month/financial year.
  • Last piece of the puzzle... come on, make my week, month, year.

...and MY day !

xx
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!