Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Trevor

It's happening then. At last.

• I'm sure I read somewhere on here that it was happening today.
    I'm off to ask Colin on another site the real updated facts again.
  • Uboat said:

Trevor

It's happening then. At last.

I'm dissapointed its taken so long for Sir Trev to appear on this thread

Better late than never i suppose :smile:
  • edited April 2018
    seth plum said:

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
    Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
    To the last syllable of recorded time;
    And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
    The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
    Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
    And then is heard no more. It is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
    Signifying nothing.

In the Charlton world of the absurd Seth, are you giving a clue that a Scottish consortium have returned to the table ?

Macbeth may be unlucky to say in a theatre, I know Duchatelet is the kiss of death in a football ground.
  • seth plum said:
    Think Ian had the measure of RD down to an art........
    There ain't half been some clever bastards,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPvRsLWlDXw
    *Saw Ian at there first gig with the Kilburns at my art college in 1971, and the occasional talk\lecture.
    Do love his music......

• There will be no new owner

Yawn!!
    Are you competing for WUM of the year?
  • Sponsored links:

• Taxi_Lad said:

RD will sell. He ain’t going to stomach £1m loss each month for long. And if he had plans to stay he’d be needing to replace the CEO & CFO
    When those positions are advertised is the time to worry

Have you been in a Brussels job centre recently ?
  • Taxi_Lad said:

RD will sell. He ain’t going to stomach £1m loss each month for long. And if he had plans to stay he’d be needing to replace the CEO & CFO

I think he’ll sell though he wouldn’t necessarily advertise for a CEO. He could appoint another Katrien from his network or other businesses.
  • Scoham said:

Taxi_Lad said:

I think he’ll sell though he wouldn’t necessarily advertise for a CEO. He could appoint another Katrien from his network or other businesses.
    Good thinking. Anyone know his email address and I’ll knock him out a plan and sign it Robbie aged 12. Should be in with a shout.
  • Redrobo said:

Scoham said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Good thinking. Anyone know his email address and I’ll knock him out a plan and sign it Robbie aged 12. Should be in with a shout.
    Just add that you're a distant relative, from Belgium and with no experience / understanding of football or the English- should be in the bag.
  • Scoham said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Yeah cos that worked a treat last time!
  • Sponsored links:

• Taxi_Lad said:

The question of what happens to Lee Bowyer when the season ends is coming down the track too. Duchatelet can’t appoint a manager under current circumstances and I doubt if Bowyer would be impressed with being caretaker over a close season.
    Been thinking about this, a lot, if this does drag into the closed season, will we be managerless an all?
  • Taxi_Lad said:

The question of what happens to Lee Bowyer when the season ends is coming down the track too. Duchatelet can’t appoint a manager under current circumstances and I doubt if Bowyer would be impressed with being caretaker over a close season.
    And if Leeds move Heckingbottom on we could have the perfect storm.
  • Redrobo said:

Scoham said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Just add that you're a distant relative, from Belgium and with no experience / understanding of football or the English- should be in the bag.
    And that you did visit his house once, albeit you din;t get past the front door!
  • Taxi_Lad said:

I agree but you forgot to add that he is a vindictive B****** who enjoys inflicting pain while he dithers.
  • This stuff about monthly losses, doesn't he simply pile of up as debt?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!