Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    JamesSeed said:

If only we had some news to take our minds off fish.

Today's news is tomorrow's fish & chip paper.
  • Options
    @golfaddick watch out!!!!

• Options
    I know, there is a Tun-anticipation ragarding the announcement. It’s been building ever since Kat fish Meire went to the massive.

It’s been even greater since we the chub-by scouser went to Oxford.

We thought our season had been scup-pered, had some tang happen with Bowyer and our minnows became giants. We want mora that, we said.

@Henry Irving tried for some rhyming slang ‘what’s the John Dory?’ he asked, while summarising for @AFKABartram the jackanory. No promotes mate. People tell me all the time everyone hakes a smart arse. I guess that’s compliment. Never smelt any hint they meant me.

Oh, pa, what a plaice this is.
  • Options
    i'm not going to take the bait, Mike Salmon would be livid.........
  • Options
    I've had enough of this thread, I'm giving it the two (fish) fingers now
  • Options
    I give up.

This thread has jumped the shark
  • Options
    293 new posts. What the actual fuck... :sweat_smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This should be on the transfer rumours thread but I’ve heard we’re resigning Marlin Sordell...
  • Options
    That's the fishiest post of them trawl...
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

People complaining need to clam down. Let minnow if you find your sense of humour

Honestly though this takeover is wearing quite fin now. I hake it.

Not quite a repetition but close enough to be disqualified fish shore
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Karel Fry 10000-1

Don’t you mean Coral F’ing Ray?
  • Options
    Please, please, please can this just get over the line and please, please, please can this thread be closed immediately and a new one started when it is.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

This should be on the transfer rumours thread but I’ve heard we’re resigning Marlin Sordell...

could have just said marvin sordell, he looks like a fish

• Options
    edited May 2018
    This thread has really covered the fish puns from all angle(r)s
  • Options
    And if it holds true that Addicks is a corruption of 'addocks then it could signal a return to our roots! At least I think there's an octopussibility that's what it could mean.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2018
    I've noticed this thread has become silly! Stop it! I wasn't prawn yesterday!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    The most annoying thing elver, gotta trawl through all these posts for takeover update. A tadpole annoying...
  • Options
    Sorry to talk about the takeover, but the Newshopper reckons the sale price is @£35M.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Some idiot put it out there that 'it's happening' this week, and not a squeak has been heard since.

So obviously it'll happen tomorrow when I'm at the Chelsea Flower Show where no doubt the 4G will be agonisingly slow.

@Covered End is at a test match. Anyone else anywhere unusual? I'm just fishing here....

[edit: Some news at last!]
  • Options
    Please let this happen today !!
  • Options
    This thread is seriously floundering now!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!