Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    J BLOCK said:

Being mentioned elsewhere -: that its just been heard the Aussies have pretty much walked away, RD looking for personnel to run the club next season!! Well if that's true we are in the deep brown smelly stuff. I can only hope that its not, or, if it is, the 'second' group, according to RM are still around. The Saudi's seem to have gone, Donald Muir's group pulled out ages ago, now with this news I get the distinct feeling that RD will be here for a lot longer yet, and CAFC could be in big trouble!

Where has this been mentioned?
    Angeldust on INTO THE VALLEY
  • Options
    On another site by 'AngelDust'
  • Options

Being mentioned elsewhere -: that its just been heard the Aussies have pretty much walked away, RD looking for personnel to run the club next season!! Well if that's true we are in the deep brown smelly stuff. I can only hope that its not, or, if it is, the 'second' group, according to RM are still around. The Saudi's seem to have gone, Donald Muir's group pulled out ages ago, now with this news I get the distinct feeling that RD will be here for a lot longer yet, and CAFC could be in big trouble!

even if the Aussies have walked he wants to sell and will have to at some point otherwise he will have to keep covering losses and the club will all further and further and be worth less and less.
  • Options
    From Angeldust.

Australian party have pretty much all but walked away I've just been told.

Duchatelet actively looking for personnel to run the club next season.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Where has this been mentioned?
    The Dark Side.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

From Angeldust.

@JamesSeed time to bug them again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    keep calm and carry on

and what @blackpool 72 says
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

From Angeldust.

Is he usually ITK?
  • Options
    I'd say that unless one of the aussies has got up onto the meeting room table and laid down a large brown cable on Duchatalet's rep's notepad, things are still being negotiated and getting ever closer. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

I'd say that unless one of the aussies has got up onto the meeting room table and laid down a large brown cable on Duchatalet's rep's notepad, things are still being negotiated and getting ever closer. Fingers crossed.

I thought you were ITK or are you finally admitting all your wind up dickery has been just that?
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

dickplumb said:

From Angeldust.

Is he usually ITK?
    Who, Duchatelet? Not really.

• Options

DOUCHER said:

I thought you were ITK or are you finally admitting all your wind up dickery has been just that?
    I think he is saying he is in the know and does not agree with Angledust and that talks ongoing right now.
  • Options
    Bowyers on fire...Cawley on Twitter now saying Kashi is gone, confirmation by Bowyer.
  • Options
    Kashi gone?
  • Options
    Is Muir still in the country?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bowyers on fire...Cawley on Twitter now saying Kashi is gone, confirmation by Bowyer.

Always was gonna be without a takeover, would imagine with Sarr and Igor he was one of the top earners.
  • Options
    If Angeldust is correct then I’m fairly sure that we’ll hear something official from the Aussies.
  • Options
    Fucked.
  • Options
    Seems Roly tried to flush the aussies out and called their bluff. They couldn’t stump up the cash so we move on to the next.

If the Saudis were offering a slightly lower amount I wonder if Roly is now pissed off add rejecting them
  • Options
    I’m starting to think that my RD sale date of 1st January 2019 might be quite astute.
  • Options

dickplumb said:

From Angeldust.

@JamesSeed time to bug them again.
    Oh hell. He nearly came round to watch the footy at mine, as I had some other old friends/parents from the school attending.

Perhaps that’s why he couldn’t make it in the end. I’m not bugging him again though.
  • Options
    Whats Angeldust apparently said then?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!