Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    They’re the only things satisfied in this entire nobjockery then.....
  • Options
    edited June 2018

As far as far as we know we still have no CEO, no FD and only a temporary manager which all indicates to me that Duchatelet wants to sell asap.

If he was really planning to run the club next season he would have to appoint to those roles.

100%
    Wouldn't put it past him to leave it till the last minute.

Wouldn't be the first time the squad is padded up with cheap last minute loans either.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Up till now the fixed charges that ex-directors have on the real estate has prevented Duchâtelet from selling the club and keeping the Valley, - at least that is my understanding.

If Duchâtelet is trying to settle all these charges and ex-directors are willing to comply, then we are truly f##ked

Companies house shows those charges are the ones numbered 3 to 9 and they are still in place. 1 & 2 were HSBC and Lombard North and they've been satisfied. The directors ones are 3 Derek Chappell, 4 David White 5 David Hughes 6 Sir Maurice Hatter 7 Richard Murray 8 56 Developments LLP (Robert and Helen Whitehand) 9 David Sumners
    Companies House also shows that the HSBC charge has just been satisfied against the listing by giving the date. It’s just paperwork and nothing to do with repaying the ex-directors’ loans.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

Whats Angeldust apparently said then?

'Australian party have pretty much all but walked away I've just been told.

Duchatelet actively looking for personnel to run the club next season.'

Bexley Boy / Colin has called him a liar. It's all kicking off. Strange bunch.

DOUCHER has said the same here. Although he may be Bexley Boy for all I know.

Both from Bexley, but 2 different individuals
    Probably know each other.
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

I'd say that unless one of the aussies has got up onto the meeting room table and laid down a large brown cable on Duchatalet's rep's notepad, things are still being negotiated and getting ever closer. Fingers crossed.

I thought you were ITK or are you finally admitting all your wind up dickery has been just that?
    I know a certain amount as I get updates every now and then - mainly when I ask - if anything concrete or significant happens I will let u know - my info is never a wind up - I sometimes wind idiots up when they start
  • Options

Nope - do keep up
  • Options

shirty5 said:

Both from Bexley, but 2 different individuals
    Probably know each other.
    Nope
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Saw an article from today that stated RD intends to "rationalize" the club's expenditures to the level of "other League One clubs" which will include laying off non-playing staff. Cancelling the tour of the club was just the first step in this process.

Translation... he has no intention of aiming for promotion in any way whatsoever and plans to stay in this league until the club is sold with the goal of minimizing losses to himself.
  • Options

Up till now the fixed charges that ex-directors have on the real estate has prevented Duchâtelet from selling the club and keeping the Valley, - at least that is my understanding.

If Duchâtelet is trying to settle all these charges and ex-directors are willing to comply, then we are truly f##ked

Companies house shows those charges are the ones numbered 3 to 9 and they are still in place. 1 & 2 were HSBC and Lombard North and they've been satisfied. The directors ones are 3 Derek Chappell, 4 David White 5 David Hughes 6 Sir Maurice Hatter 7 Richard Murray 8 56 Developments LLP (Robert and Helen Whitehand) 9 David Sumners
    Companies House also shows that the HSBC charge has just been satisfied against the listing by giving the date. It’s just paperwork and nothing to do with repaying the ex-directors’ loans.
    So what could that mean in relation to any takeover?
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

I'd say that unless one of the aussies has got up onto the meeting room table and laid down a large brown cable on Duchatalet's rep's notepad, things are still being negotiated and getting ever closer. Fingers crossed.

I thought you were ITK or are you finally admitting all your wind up dickery has been just that?
    I know a certain amount as I get updates every now and then - mainly when I ask - if anything concrete or significant happens I will let u know - my info is never a wind up - I sometimes wind idiots up when they start
    Do us all a favour then. Fucking ask what's going on!
    If anything concrete or significant happens I won't have to ask
  • Options

Saw an article from today that stated RD intends to "rationalize" the club's expenditures to the level of "other League One clubs" which will include laying off non-playing staff. Cancelling the tour of the club was just the first step in this process.

Translation... he has no intention of aiming for promotion in any way whatsoever and plans to stay in this league until the club is sold with the goal of minimizing losses to himself.

I haven't seen anything to convince me that RD is working towards rationalising club expenditure commensurate with a place in L1.

His actions make it very likely Charlton won't avoid relegation this season.
  • Options

It’s just housekeeping because the overdraft facility is no longer there, I assume.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

We get an official statement months back which claimed 'price had been agreed', so what's been the main sticking point...

Do you know..?

• Options

It’s just housekeeping because the overdraft facility is no longer there, I assume.
    Possibly but any purchaser would also want it removed.

• Options
    joeaddick said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

We get an official statement months back which claimed 'price had been agreed', so what's been the main sticking point...

Do you know..?

I'm told the aussies r now trying to pay less - this was before the konsa sale
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2018

Strange time for house keeping if it hadn't been used for about 4 years, if it's nothing to do with anything, why do it now?

Oh and who would file it? The ceo, the fd, the tea lady?
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

joeaddick said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Do you know..?

But Murray told us in February price wasn't a program.
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

joeaddick said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Do you know..?

Problem!
  • Options
    I think another march through St Truiden is needed. At least we need to try to organise one and we need to try to make it bigger than the last one1
  • Options
    And I have only recently stated about that and the British thing and the lack of confidence in their ability to fund now rather than 10 days ago because I've seen it posted elsewhere - was told in confidence but as info is out of bag elsewhere then I

DOUCHER said:

joeaddick said:

DOUCHER said:

DOUCHER said:

Do you know..?

F??k sake - if u agreed a price with somebody and then right at the last they wanted to pay a lot less, would that b a problem to u?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!