Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Options
    Oh.My.

Kareem Hunt you monster.
  • Options
    Nice one Chiefs
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Only watched the highlights but from that I can't remember a Pats team being burned deep like that.

Nice little score from Kareem Hunt for me in fantasy too, unfortunately I also had him in another league I'm in and benched him there.
  • Options

Only watched the highlights but from that I can't remember a Pats team being burned deep like that.

Nice little score from Kareem Hunt for me in fantasy too, unfortunately I also had him in another league I'm in and benched him there.

I own him in an ESPN one (39 points!) - the other guy has Brady (10). Unfortunately I don't own him in the CL league.
  • Options
    Eric Berry out for the season with a ruptured achilles.
  • Options
    I think Berry is one of those guys, no matter what team you support, everyone likes him.
    Doesn't make it any easier as a Chiefs fan though.
  • Options
    Not sure if anyone's interested in college games but been watching Louisville play N Carolina since I got in from Charlton, Lamar Jackson is something else, find it hard to see him not succeed in the NFL, not like he can just run and not throw very well, he can do both to an incredible level.
  • Options

Not sure if anyone's interested in college games but been watching Louisville play N Carolina since I got in from Charlton, Lamar Jackson is something else, find it hard to see him not succeed in the NFL, not like he can just run and not throw very well, he can do both to an incredible level.

Vols fan myself, love college football. Watch out for Kamara a the Saints this year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Won tickets for Ravens v Jags. Buzzing. Two games in two weeks for me now. Can't wait.
  • Options

Won tickets for Ravens v Jags. Buzzing. Two games in two weeks for me now. Can't wait.

Bravo sir, enjoy!
  • Options

Vols fan myself, love college football. Watch out for Kamara a the Saints this year.
    I watched the Vols v Georgia Tech the other day, great game.
  • Options
    My prediction on the Bengals opener
  • Options

Still need to get mine!
  • Options
    I have a feeling that the raiders might not live up to the hype this season.

Could have done without those pesky Chiefs being 1-0 already.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

I think the Titans beat them today.

I think you've got this today. Flacco hardly practiced and still not quite ready. Woodhead, Perriman and Maclin not fully fit. I'd like to see us run the ball more today and I think it'll happen if Flacco isn't fully ready.
  • Options
    Watched and read a lot of season previews over the past week. Surprised how many have the Jets potentially going 0-16. Are they really that bad?
  • Options

Watched and read a lot of season previews over the past week. Surprised how many have the Jets potentially going 0-16. Are they really that bad?

In a word, yes. They've traded away or just cut any talent from their roster. #scamforsam.

Ageing an average journeyman QB who almost retired in the offseason, Decker and Marshall gone. Richardson traded away, Kearse and Powell the only hope this year.
  • Options
    edited September 2017

MrOneLung said:

My pick for game to watch today (if RedZone didn't exist). Think it'll be very entertaining.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

MrOneLung said:

My pick for game to watch today (if RedZone didn't exist). Think it'll be very entertaining.
    Is it on Sky? I think Bucs @ Dolphins was the original scheduled TV game
  • Options

In a word, yes. They've traded away or just cut any talent from their roster. #scamforsam.

Ageing an average journeyman QB who almost retired in the offseason, Decker and Marshall gone. Richardson traded away, Kearse and Powell the only hope this year.
    Interesting, cheers.
    Love NFL but must admit I live in a bit of a Chiefs bubble at times, don't take as much notice of other teams as I should
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Steelers at Browns is the match on Sky I think.
  • Options
    Jets are tanking this year, they'll pick up a new QB with the first pick in the draft next year.
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Strange choice. Looking forward to seeing Kizer though.
  • Options
    edited September 2017

MrOneLung said:

Shame Garrett is injured
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:

MrOneLung said:

Shame Garrett is injured
    Yeah, even as a Raven, I hope he gets back soon.

Browns being the Browns so far.
  • Options

How's that looking for you Red!!
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Gotta love kodi i get to watch every Raiders game 13-10 up at half time
  • Options

How's that looking for you Red!!
    Wow. Wasn't expecting the offense to be putting up points like this. The secondary got even better over the summer though so the shut out not surprising. I genuinely think they're a top five defense.