Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Options
    De Shaun Kizer leaves browns game with migraine.

Could only happen to Cleveland
  • Options
    DeShone
  • Options
    So I've taken on the Jags in my first season following the NFL, as one of my best mates is a Jags fan and I'm going to see them Sunday. I know nothing about the game really, but I can already tell we're shite (haven't had a winning record since 2007) and tonight is true to form.

Whoever the fuck Bortles is we need to put him on the transfer list and get a Patriots QB in on loan. That's how this shit works right? (I kid)
  • Options
    I knew the Howard pick probably wasn't my best but Christ almighty, 0.7 points. Fat Rob had nearly 10x that by half time.
  • Options
    Koo misses the winning field goal again... being a chargers fan is just like being a charlton fan. Full of disappointment
  • Options
    AFC West looks like it will be one tough division again. Raiders, Broncos and Chiefs starting strong.
  • Options
    Most 6pms went to form, which is just as well as I put money on it and won..thought eagles but up a better fight against Chiefs than expected
  • Options
    johnny73 said:

AFC West looks like it will be one tough division again. Raiders, Broncos and Chiefs starting strong.

That win at Patriots is going to massive for the Chiefs in this division.

Good performance by Raider but it was against the Jets.
  • Options
    We (Chiefs) weren't at our best last night but managed to grind out a result, even if we did give them a chance of taking the game to overtime with a Hail Mary attempt after being 14 points up with 14 seconds left on the clock!

The AFC West is shaping up to be the toughest division again this year.

I'm looking forward to flying out to NYC in December to watch us play The Jets.
  • Options
    Looks like thousands (according to local media) of Ravens fans are coming to London for the game next weekend. Off to a good start and looking pretty decent, so if you have any interest in the sport this might be an interesting game to get to.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    limeygent said:

Looks like thousands (according to local media) of Ravens fans are coming to London for the game next weekend. Off to a good start and looking pretty decent, so if you have any interest in the sport this might be an interesting game to get to.

Still searching to get my tickets. Four of us with a budget of £50 each. Not looking likely!
  • Options
    Ravens are looking GOOD. Let's hope Flacco can stay healthy. Defense will take them a long way.
  • Options
    Giants 0 and 2. Happy days.
  • Options

First time in franchise history that they've lost both their first two games by 14 or more.
  • Options

Leave off mate. It ain't easy supporting 2 shite teams.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Forgot to post this after the Chiefs beat the Patriots but a great stat is a great stat anytime....

Brady era Patriots taking a lead into the 4th quarter were 105-0 in home games before the Chiefs win.
  • Options

limeygent said:

Still searching to get my tickets. Four of us with a budget of £50 each. Not looking likely!
    It'll be a miracle if you find tickets that cheap at this stage surely?

We were lucky to get our six on time for £80 a piece (apparently we're in fairly nice seats?), but either way, very much looking forward to it.
  • Options

I think you've won 3 super bowls since the redskins last won it in 1992. Add Kent that's 3 shit teams I support!!
  • Options

I think you've won 3 super bowls since the redskins last won it in 1992. Add Kent that's 3 shit teams I support!!
    Haha. Fair enough.
  • Options

Forgot to post this after the Chiefs beat the Patriots but a great stat is a great stat anytime....

Brady era Patriots taking a lead into the 4th quarter were 105-0 in home games before the Chiefs win.

He's no Andy Dalton that's for sure!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Week 2 - http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b095zk7j/nfl-this-week-201718-week-2

Always good to watch every week, I really like the 3 guys involved.

Especially worth watching the first few minutes this week as Osi is let loose introducing the Chiefs/Eagles game.
  • Options
    I did open another thread. I have two tickets for the saints v dolphins game on the 1st oct. £60 for the pair.
  • Options
    Yeah loved Phillidelphias trophy cabinet!
  • Options
    Very sad story all round, not sure if he just had it towards the end or throughout the murders as well, think if it’s proven he did regulations will be ramped up even more.

news.sky.com/story/ex-nfl-star-aaron-hernandez-had-brain-disease-cte-when-he-killed-himself-tests-show-11047220
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

limeygent said:

We were lucky to get our six on time for £80 a piece (apparently we're in fairly nice seats?), but either way, very much looking forward to it.
    Got some in the end for around the price we were looking for.

Luckily, it was through a friend of a friend!
  • Options
    Anyone for the twickenham games got their tickets yet?
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

limeygent said:

Got some in the end for around the price we were looking for.

Luckily, it was through a friend of a friend!
    Hope you enjoy the game.
  • Options
    Twickenham tickets arrived the same day as Wembley ones here @cafc_harry looking forward to Sunday now
  • Options
    Got mine for the Dolphins game next week, can't wait. Hope we can get the Seahawks over here some time.
  • Options
    What a game last night. Goff starting to look very comfortable now.