Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Options
    Pleased with the Saints win, although it was hardly a classic. As far as the Dolphins are concerned Ive never been a great fan of Cutler, and saw nothing today to change my view.
  • Options
    philcafc said:

Pleased with the Saints win, although it was hardly a classic. As far as the Dolphins are concerned Ive never been a great fan of Cutler, and saw nothing today to change my view.

He makes Dalton look like a football god
  • Options
    Giiiiiooooooo!!
  • Options
    Just home from Wembley. Not a great game but a win. Who Dat!
  • Options
    Cook down on non contact and fumbles to a seemingly eventual touchdown. Urgh.
  • Options
    Ruled out for the rest of the game. Couldn’t have gone much worse the start of this second half.
  • Options
    We are shredding Cleveland, looks like no1 overall is heading their way
  • Options
    Found a decent live stream for the Vikings Lions game. Go Vikes!
  • Options
    I’ll pretend the Vikings game isn’t even happening for a minute, Patriots now lost 2 already. Long way from the unbeaten season people were expecting.
  • Options
    Initial diagnostic for Dalvin is torn ACL. Absolutely gutted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was at the Saints game yesterday. What a disappointment. Such a boring game, I left early.

Luckily @Bigbadbozman the tickets I won for the Ravens v Jags game were oversubscribed so I couldn't go!
  • Options
    I was a Dolphin at Wembley yesterday, first time going to a game, and I can't recall the last time I was so disappointed by a sporting occasion I was actually at that I was really looking forward to. By the end I was fuming. Apparently 2% of all NFL games have a shut-out. So Lord knows what the odds are that my team, playing in London where I can actually watch them, won't score a single point.

Cutler needs to benched. 6 points in two games - against the combined might of the Jets and the Saints - is embarrassing. The one game we did win was against the Chargers (0-4) because they missed a field goal in the last seconds. Apart from that first drive, Cutler did nothing, and the pass was never there for the interception. It was at my end and the receiver wasn't even looking. Bad call it's true, but he should never have tried to force it. I was watching him quite closely and there was no leadership whatsoever from him, even at breaks in play when he should have been getting everyone together and saying this ain't good enough.

Matt Moore came in cold last year after Tannehill's injury and won a load of clutch games (5 in 6 if memory serves) and got the team to the playoffs. The division could be open this year with the Patriots spluttering, so we can't afford to miss these opportunities. Moore has got to start.

Rant over.
  • Options

I was a Dolphin at Wembley yesterday, first time going to a game, and I can't recall the last time I was so disappointed by a sporting occasion I was actually at that I was really looking forward to. By the end I was fuming. Apparently 2% of all NFL games have a shut-out. So Lord knows what the odds are that my team, playing in London where I can actually watch them, won't score a single point.

Cutler needs to benched. 6 points in two games - against the combined might of the Jets and the Saints - is embarrassing. The one game we did win was against the Chargers (0-4) because they missed a field goal in the last seconds. Apart from that first drive, Cutler did nothing, and the pass was never there for the interception. It was at my end and the receiver wasn't even looking. Bad call it's true, but he should never have tried to force it. I was watching him quite closely and there was no leadership whatsoever from him, even at breaks in play when he should have been getting everyone together and saying this ain't good enough.

Matt Moore came in cold last year after Tannehill's injury and won a load of clutch games (5 in 6 if memory serves) and got the team to the playoffs. The division could be open this year with the Patriots spluttering, so we can't afford to miss these opportunities. Moore has got to start.

Rant over.

I went to my first game last year at Wembley and picked the best game to go to Redskins vs Bengals and got Overtime with a tied game.

Guess it's really luck which game is rubbish as they seem to have one each season over here.
  • Options
    Terrible game yesterday at Wembley, I think that first half is the most penalties I've ever seen given in a single half, crazy stuff.

Enjoying the fantasy league we have going too, gives a new angle to the sport.
  • Options
    That’s was a great match to end the week, plus it somehow clinched me the win in fantasy.
  • Options
    The under/over for the Chiefs/Redskins match was 48 points and the spread was Redskins +7... what a crazy finish that's upset a load of people!
  • Options
    After a very optimistic start the Raiders season is going tits up!
  • Options
    Choker for the skins. Dotson should have held on to that catch in the in zone. More big injuries hurt us in a game they should have won.
  • Options

Rant over.

Cutler posing as a huge threat in the wildcat formation:

• Options

After a very optimistic start the Raiders season is going tits up!

'Allegedly' a big falling out between the Raiders OL and Carr following his refusal to go on one knee during the national anthem the week before. They offered him no protection and he was pulled out of the game 'for his own safety' (again 'allegedly'). Back up QB in, and the OL suddenly up their game... we'll have to see how much of this proves to be true in the coming weeks....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have to say that through four weeks, this competition is looking wide open this year.

Some teams will rise above the rest by mid November but I'm confident that there will be a good number of teams in the play-offs this year that have spent a long time being "average".

Chiefs, Lions, Bills, Rams, even Eagles and Redskins have started really promisingly.
  • Options
    Four teams left at 0-4... Browns, Chargers, 49ers and Giants. :-)
  • Options
    Only one 4-0 though @Callumcafc :wink:

Giants v Chargers this weekend isn't it?
  • Options
    Chargers bit unlucky in that missed field goals first 2 games to win the match and lost another by 2 points too.
  • Options
    I love red zone as not got sky sports so gets me a bit of an NFL fix on sky mix. Usually' don't worry babe, I will take boys upstairs for a bath and get them ready for bed' then stick this on for an hour
  • Options
    How they chose to sign cutler or today weedon being signed by the titans is just baffling are the nfl teams that scared of signing kapernick!!
  • Options
    edited October 2017

How they chose to sign cutler or today weedon being signed by the titans is just baffling are the nfl teams that scared of signing kapernick!!

Especially the Titans as Kap would suit their system perfectly. Only argument is that he's an expensive backup and / or Weedon is just insurance as they don't expect Mariota to be out long.

I think the closest Kaepernick has been to signing for anyone was with the Ravens in the offseason until his girlfriend tweeted something about the owner.