Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Options
    First NFL game for me and really enjoyed it.
    Didn’t get all the rules but learned more as the game went on.
    Decided to support the Jaguars before the game as everyone else was supporting the Ravens.

Might check out a few more games now.
  • Options
    Can’t wait to see what these new Jags do when they see how Bortles usually plays.
  • Options
    Great end to the Lions game.

Who'd have thought the Jets wouldn't have been the worst team in New York by week 3?
  • Options

Goosebumps watching the ending of that Eagles game. Wow.

It was incredible. I always like seeing a NY team lose so it was even better.
  • Options

Goosebumps watching the ending of that Eagles game. Wow.

Helluva kick
  • Options
    Shinned it....
  • Options

Decided to support the Jaguars before the game as everyone else was supporting the Ravens.

We've gone 4 years without a Jaguars fan and I've added two to the list today.

You'll find it a lot easier to get into the sport if you have a team without a doubt.
  • Options
    Plastics....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Where were you when you were sh*t? :-)
    Same can be said about me and the Jags

... Or are we perennially shit, I really hope not, cos today was banging

Lads I'm many many pints down in bed and spinning and absolutely ready to hear about all the shit that Joe "minus four [last I heard]" Flacco is gonna get YEAH JAGS WOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    Only two teams will end the third week with 3-0 records: the Chiefs and the Falcons.
  • Options
    Absolutely magnificent performance by the skins. Only two turnovers stopped a complete shut out of the Raiders. Top performances by Cousins and Thompson. Without 3 key players as well, Kelley, Reed and Foster.
  • Options
    American football must be the hardest game to predict. Every single bet i had yesterday lost. Ravens, dolphins and raiders. I had others but they were the ones that cost me real money.

In better news, at least my chargers went to 0-3. We're in a fantastic position for number 1 pick. Just need to keep rivers giving up interceptions. Nice to see we given up on Koo as well. Any other team would cut him and get another kicker in. Not chargers. We'll just stop taking field goals unless they are 10 yards out. #FightForLA
  • Options
    Tickets arrived today checked and I’m right in line with one of the end zones. Pretty happy with that.
  • Options
    Just watched the Redskins V Raiders.......I can honestly say that was just about the most deplorable performance I have ever seen from any NFL team let alone The Raiders, the stats are simply unbelievable and defy logic.
    Yes....The Redskins were outstanding I agree but as good as they were, so The Raiders were poor.
    Shocking performance!
  • Options
    Texans, Panthers, Rams & Cardinals

Those are the only 4 teams not supported on Charlton Life
    Unless their fans are very quiet and/or too embarrassed to admit it.
  • Options
    Blinkant said:

American football must be the hardest game to predict. Every single bet i had yesterday lost. Ravens, dolphins and raiders. I had others but they were the ones that cost me real money.

In better news, at least my chargers went to 0-3. We're in a fantastic position for number 1 pick. Just need to keep rivers giving up interceptions. Nice to see we given up on Koo as well. Any other team would cut him and get another kicker in. Not chargers. We'll just stop taking field goals unless they are 10 yards out. #FightForLA

I thought Jacksonville were going to get hammered, was trying to find a "Jacksonville to score 0 touchdowns" market - luckily I couldn't !
  • Options
    Debatable whether the ball gets to the line or not but it’s given and a hell of an effort from Dez.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tonight’s game is ‘free’ on amazon prime. Buildup starts at 00:25.
  • Options
    Haven't been able to log in for a few days, how was the Ravens Red, looked good on TV!!!

If anyone wants to know a free website, no downloads no subscriptions and no kodi required to watch any nfl game pm me.

I shall be tuning in on Sunday night for the Browns Bengals, which has been named aptly by the US press as the Futility Bowl
  • Options
    Last night was an absolute train crash... Bears lost, and I had Devonte Adams (k.o-ed) and Ty Montgomery (broken ribs on first drive) in my fantasy team, so I didn't even get any points for it.
  • Options
    That hit on Adams was horrendous. Thankfully it was totally out of character but my word, not at all acceptable.

And even more thankfully, he's okay and conscious.

There's some great Jets-Jags banter on Reddit, loving it too! Roll on this season!

I'd forgotten what getting into a new sport was like and after Wembley on Sunday I am LOVING it!!
  • Options
    Amusing case in point!
  • Options
    Seen the ref more than Brees, Cutler and Ajayi combined.
  • Options
    A true stinker
  • Options
    Dreadful game.
  • Options
    Good job @PaddyP17 is not at this game. He would have been lost to the game forever.