Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Options

My prediction on the Bengals opener

• Options
    Deshaun Watson in for Tom Savage already.
  • Options
    2 great chances for the Bears at the end there.
  • Options

Should've won that.

Browns offense outscore the Steelers offense, still lose.
  • Options

Should've won that.

Hard defeat to take, but some encouraging signs
  • Options
    And that is why you follow your gut feeling, Kupp TD and already has more points than Alshon.
  • Options
    Colts are about to cost me £80!
  • Options
    What was going through your mind when you put the Colts in there? :-)
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Didn't fancy the Rams at all. At least it was a comprehensive 35 point win and not a nail biter
  • Options
    If only Dak could throw straight Dez would already have a TD and break the Jenkins shutdown.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cowboys beat the Giants 19-3. Giants looked absolutely toothless without OBJ.
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:

Should've won that.

Hard defeat to take, but some encouraging signs
    Definitely.
  • Options
    Roll on the Texans, better win that or we are staring down on the 0-3 start with a trip to Lambeau up week 3. Yikes!!
  • Options
    For those of you who maybe interested the Britbowl 31 is on youtube either full game or highlights between the London Blitz & Tamworth Phoenix its a good game & worth a look
  • Options
    David Johnson out for an extended period, there goes the cardinals season, and my fantasy team, up in flames
  • Options
    Well that Vikings drive was a sight to see. Incredible inprovement in the O-line, Bradford looking good and of course Diggs getting the catch helping the fantasy team.
  • Options
    Diggs with 63 yards and 2 TDs in the first half, Thielen with 85 yards, with Floyd waiting to come in and Treadwell hopefully coming through a bit more that has to be one of the most underrated WR corps in the league. I feel like Diggs especially will be seen as a top 10 WR in no time.
  • Options
    29-19. Great win. Cook also breaks APs record for a rookie debut with 127 yards.

Now to try and stay up for the Broncos game.
  • Options
    Typical chargers performance. Dont do anything for 3 quarters, then try to make a comeback only to fail in the last seconds. Only surprise was rivers didnt throw a pick at the end.
  • Options

Not completely relevant but OJ has just been granted parole. Released in October.

Just in time to find another victim before the Christmas rush!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jdredsox said:

David Johnson out for an extended period, there goes the cardinals season, and my fantasy team, up in flames

I don't own him in any leagues but gutted to see him out. After Bell he's the best RB in the league in my opinion.

Had a sneaky feeling the Vikings would beat the Saints last night and they did it comfortably. Great to see Thielen getting the looks he deserves and Cook looks a real prospect. Credit to Sam Bradford too.
  • Options
    Thursday night football sucks.
  • Options
    And they wonder why viewing ratings are down. That was absolute garbage. Playing games on three days rest is pointless.
  • Options
    The game would have been garbage if it had been on Sunday. I have decided that Zampese & Lewis need to leave, our O has been gash since Jackson went to Cleveland. First time since the '39 Eagles for a team not to score a TD in first 2 (home) games of the season or something very similar. So many offensive weapons and they build a line with more gaps than Shane McGowan's teeth!!

But I do agree about Thursday night football
  • Options
    Zampese sacked.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Zampese sacked.

Good! That has certainly cheered up my day
  • Options
    How Lewis keeps his job after 14 years of failure is one of the greatest mysteries in the NFL.
  • Options
    After such a great game last week Bradford is injured and most likely out of today v Pitt.
  • Options
    Great, Brock too. There was at least optimism that he'd be playing.
  • Options

For those of you who maybe interested the Britbowl 31 is on youtube either full game or highlights between the London Blitz & Tamworth Phoenix its a good game & worth a look

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't realise there was a team (London Olympians) in Eltham.