Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Watching England at Wembley now I’m surprised how narrow the NFL pitch is.
  • My lord Folk is bad. I don’t think even a game winner will redeem this performance.
  • Patriots win 19-14.
  • edited October 2017
    This is one of the most American things ever, band it's great. Enjoy!

• SE7toSG3 said:

CONFESSION TIME
    Ok so I am in awe of some of the knowledge on here regarding NFL and for a long time felt unqualified to comment on the thread (and still haven't joined a fantasy league) but the truth is I have followed the game since 1984 and have attended many London games with season tickets this year.

My day job takes me to KC (it's where the US equivalent of the Imperial War Museum is), and I work there most years lecturing on the Great War, anyway the last time I took my son and we were well looked after by the Chiefs, they became his team (he is 12) it was about that time that the thread asked us to name our teams, on his behalf I said KC. I lied, it's his team not mine, I carry a soft spot for them but I already had a team, one I was almost embarrassed to admit to...

With the Chiefs 4-0 and my lot 0-4 it's time to come clean, mock me whatever but the reality is I am a Browns fan, always have been, always will and the worse they get the more I come to terms with it.

I apologise for having mislead any of you and understand if I am flagged or thrown off the thread but them the facts!

I will be at the Vikings game in a few weeks in the UK dawg pound but more in hope than anything else.

Sorry to have let you all down!

That was a great post. For one horrible moment there I thought you were going to admit to being a glory hunting Patriots fan. :smiley:
  • Great post @SE7toSG3

I've moved you from Chiefs to Browns on the official list.
    No going back now!
  • Sponsored links:

• You're not on the list @SantaClaus
    Have you got a team?
  • SE7toSG3 said:

CONFESSION TIME
    Ok so I am in awe of some of the knowledge on here regarding NFL and for a long time felt unqualified to comment on the thread (and still haven't joined a fantasy league) but the truth is I have followed the game since 1984 and have attended many London games with season tickets this year.

My day job takes me to KC (it's where the US equivalent of the Imperial War Museum is), and I work there most years lecturing on the Great War, anyway the last time I took my son and we were well looked after by the Chiefs, they became his team (he is 12) it was about that time that the thread asked us to name our teams, on his behalf I said KC. I lied, it's his team not mine, I carry a soft spot for them but I already had a team, one I was almost embarrassed to admit to...

With the Chiefs 4-0 and my lot 0-4 it's time to come clean, mock me whatever but the reality is I am a Browns fan, always have been, always will and the worse they get the more I come to terms with it.

I apologise for having mislead any of you and understand if I am flagged or thrown off the thread but them the facts!

I will be at the Vikings game in a few weeks in the UK dawg pound but more in hope than anything else.

Sorry to have let you all down! </

Supporting the Browns you've only let yourself down!

Great post

• I've been a Vikings fan since channel four started showing games in the 80's. It was a default choice as I've got family in Minneapolis. The following 25 years of moderate highs and middling lows combined with supporting Charlton has contributed to my generally bitter and cynical tone on this board :-)
  • Not entirely sure but would rate it chances about the same as Karel Fraeye receiving a standing ovation in from of an expanded full 60000 capacity Valley with all giving him a standing ovation as he carries us the Champions League Trophy around in a lap of honour
  • Not entirely sure but would rate it chances about the same as Karel Fraeye receiving a standing ovation in from of an expanded full 60000 capacity Valley with all giving him a standing ovation as he carries us the Champions League Trophy around in a lap of honour
    Paying more attention the second time around, it was 3rd and Goal from their own 7 yard line.
  • Fournette flying! Literally!
  • Sponsored links:

• Myles Garrett with 2 sacks on he's first start for the Browns
  • cafcbrown said:

Myles Garrett with 2 sacks on he's first start for the Browns

Can't wait to see him get going this year. He is a machine.

Kizer benched. Browns are going to ruin him.
  • AJ Green doing all he can to lose this for Cincinnati.
  • Its always a collective effort at Cincinnati harry
  • Watching RedZone
    Lovely stuff from the Eagles for the TD just now.
    Isolate the safety, excellent speed and footwork. Great play!
  • Cmon Jags

Here here
  • Watching RedZone
    Lovely stuff from the Eagles for the TD just now.
    Isolate the safety, excellent speed and footwork. Great play!

I love watching the Eagles (Philadelphia, not Croydon) and Wentz.
  • Great play from AJ, another Bengal limping
  • Cmon Jags

Here here
    MRW I throw two pick sixes