Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• Options
    With that kind of record next stop Cleveland
  • Options
    Adrian Peterson traded to the Cardinals.
  • Options

Adrian Peterson traded to the Cardinals.

That's been coming for a while. Hope it works out for him.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    The AP trade is good news, be nice to see him actually get some carries.

Having watched Mitch Trubisky last night I think the Bears will be quite happy with their pick after all the palava around it. The fumble and pick obviously bring down the stat sheet as well as the TD being at the very least an easy bat down or even another pick if Sendejo was good at anything other than hitting as hard as humanly possible. I was really impressed with his start to the game and his mobility is huge in a fairly stagnant Bears offence with only one real weapon in Howard. I think the redzone ability will come with experience and would help if he had a competent WR to throw to, it doesn’t help when you face Rhodes in your debut, he didn’t even risk throwing it towards him.
  • Options
    Very entertaining Carolina-Philly game. They did enough in the end but I don’t think Philly win that if Kuechly stays in.
  • Options

Very entertaining Carolina-Philly game. They did enough in the end but I don’t think Philly win that if Kuechly stays in.

Was a good game. Looking like the eagles may at least wait a while this year before they let me down.
  • Options
    Zeke suspended again... until there’s another appeal and counter appeal. What a mess
  • Options
    Fantastic game in college just now with Syracuse beating unbeaten and number 2 ranked Clemson by a field goal. Also was a huge pitch invasion at the end without a single complaint from anyone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ticket for Twickenham game next Sunday
    I have a spare ticket at £36 face value---anyone who would like to buy it please inbox me.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    As Teddy comes off PUP next week it’s being said that Bradford’s knee injury could be career ending. At least we didn’t extend yet.
  • Options
    Can't imagine he'll be rushed back in after such a bad injury. Bradford will probably make it until the end of the season and then be picked up by a QB needy team in the summer.
  • Options

Can't imagine he'll be rushed back in after such a bad injury. Bradford will probably make it until the end of the season and then be picked up by a QB needy team in the summer.

Definitely not, just means he can get back to practising. I imagine Keenum and Sloter will hold it down for now.
  • Options
    MY MAN ANTHONY BARR
  • Options
    Anyone done the Aaron Rodgers walked into A Barr joke yet?
  • Options
    I really hate the commentators going on about Keenum not throwing a pick in a while. Was always bound to happen.
  • Options
    Suspected broken collar bone for Rodgers.
  • Options
    How did the Packers not challenge that 3rd down catch?
  • Options

How did the Packers not challenge that 3rd down catch?

They don’t have a challenge.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rodgers could be out for the season, can’t wait for the Packers to go 8-8 now he’s gone.
  • Options

Rodgers could be out for the season, can’t wait for the Packers to go 8-8 now he’s gone.

That's gonna bite you on the behind... :-)
  • Options
    THE HITMAN.
  • Options
    AP gets a TD on his first drive with the cardinals, getting 54 yards along the way too.
  • Options
    Not easy being a Redskins fan. Sure do make it hard for ourselves.
  • Options
    So y'all know I'm a relative newcomer to the sport. If I'm right, broadly speaking, there's two main "units" - offense, and defense, right?

So wtf has happened to the latter of those on both sides in the Jags-Rams first quarter lol
  • Options

Anyone done the Aaron Rodgers walked into A Barr joke yet?

Officially pissed myself laughing
  • Options
    Hope its not a bad one though
  • Options

For all bears fans out there, you still wont win the division