Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holidays 2017

15678911»

Comments

• Options

It was fantastic, I loved the fact that you can't park a car at the hotels but plenty of parking spaces for your mobility scooter.

Only on Benidorm can you see sooooooo many tribute bands in one night, we managed to catch a glimpse of a shit Adele, Rod Stewrart, Beatles and a really, really shit Freddie Mercury, but good fun.

The old town was really nice but really busy.

Saw some real beer casualties at 12:00 midday, I guess their day couldn't get any better.

Stayed well away from sticky Vicky or any other members of her family.

Weather was great (high 20s), beer was cheap and hotel was superb (Medlia Benidorm).

Great value, but 4 nights was more than enough.

Did you go to Jimmy's Red Lion Bar?
  • Options
    had 3 days in ny followed by 4 days in vegas - new york cool city, vegas have been a couple of times before and as was with family didnt do my bollocks betting.

just done a weekend in bath - cracking little town, really enjoyed it watched the fireworks saturday evening followed by dinner in an italian on pulteney bridge, really good old school pubs down that way aswell, special mention to the old green tree.

off to prague start of december for a long weekend to see xmas markets and winter city break, any tips/advice on where to go??
  • Options

had 3 days in ny followed by 4 days in vegas - new york cool city, vegas have been a couple of times before and as was with family didnt do my bollocks betting.

just done a weekend in bath - cracking little town, really enjoyed it watched the fireworks saturday evening followed by dinner in an italian on pulteney bridge, really good old school pubs down that way aswell, special mention to the old green tree.

off to prague start of december for a long weekend to see xmas markets and winter city break, any tips/advice on where to go??

Darlings.
  • Options
    Goldfingers , Atlas , Empire , K5
  • Options

Good pubs in Bath.