Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Double Signing Imminent

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2017
    cafcfan said:

As it's now May, it's going to be Safe & Stable.

A stable is always handy, it gives you somewhere to keep the donkeys.
    I'm not sure I can handle the return of Lepoint.
  • Options

Andy Goram.

Very good Jensen.
  • Options
    Saw Mike Flanagan there yesterday, surely he has not been persuaded to give it one more try.........did anybody see "Killer" in the West Stand?
  • Options
    Fortnum and Mason......two very classy players I'm told.
  • Options
    Mills and Boon
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Only trouble is Laurel and Hardy and are in control. What's that?................are yes that's another fine mess you've got us into :smirk: .
  • Options
    Pinky and Perky more like!
  • Options
    Might be a double barrelled signing like JFC
  • Options

Or it is one signing but to save time KM is signing the player on a 10 year deal for £25,000 a week. Then to save time she is then paying off his contract straight away.
  • Options

After a swig to many from the hip flask one of our small band of merry men called him, caskey-foreskin which at times seems quite profound.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lieber & Stoller
  • Options
    Simon & Garfunkel
  • Options
    I've heard it's John Terry. We'll have to amend the song about Solly though to say he's the same standard as John Terry.
  • Options

I've heard it's John Terry. We'll have to amend the song about Solly though to say he's the same standard as John Terry.

You're assuming Solly is staying then?
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Makes you wonder why he was subbed off yesterday. The five minutes it gave Edwards is no real reason. Is Chris off?
  • Options
    Mork & Mindy...
  • Options
    Vodka and Tonic
  • Options

Rob7Lee said:

Makes you wonder why he was subbed off yesterday. The five minutes it gave Edwards is no real reason. Is Chris off?
    Who knows at this mad house, but I did feel it odd when Robinson in the week spoke of Jacko leading the team out with Solly behind him, then Solly getting subbed for his standing ovation. It struck me as there is a high probability that yes, he's off in the summer.
  • Options
    Fred & Rose
  • Options
    Clearly Katrien is re-signing Roger Johnson ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mogodon said:

And if we don't like it?
  • Options

mogodon said:

And if we don't like it?
    Then don't effing come!
  • Options

Rob7Lee said:

It was Barnes and Robinson likes to pander to the crowd, so that's why he subbed Solly off late. Plus it's probably a token of appreciation to Barnes himself, giving him his first team debut to let him know he's in the plans moving forwards
  • Options
    The only double act Gobinson is likely to pay out for is burger and fries.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Rob7Lee said:

It was Barnes and Robinson likes to pander to the crowd, so that's why he subbed Solly off late. Plus it's probably a token of appreciation to Barnes himself, giving him his first team debut to let him know he's in the plans moving forwards
    You mean its in the plans to move Barnes forward to another club if he shows any promise.
  • Options
    Johnson and Johnson
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Rob7Lee said:

Apart from the strong rumour we're buying Ranger's reserve right back.
  • Options

John Terry, Terry
    He's taller than 5 foot 3
    He's shitter than Chris Solly
    John Terry
  • Options
    Jack and Victor?