Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• Options
    Novak confirmed on os
  • Options

DODOO ON THE MOVE

Rangers striker Joe Dodoo has joined Charlton on loan until January.

If this is true, and he is replacing Novak then that is the worst piece of transfer business EVER. I don't rate Novak, but anything would be better than a player who's only played 25 league games in his life.
    Take the day rest of the year off
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

I put a note in my diary today. It simply says "bugger".

Blackadder goes Forth
  • Options
    When the advert fits with the post above :)
  • Options
    So I've been out drinking but I think Novak has gone to Scunthorpe but we've replaced him with a 12 year old who sounds like dildo?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Roland just cost us promotion!!!!! Well idiot
  • Options
    You're all going to look really, really stupid if this guy turns out to be good btw
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Shit owners at it again.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

You're all going to look really, really stupid if this guy turns out to be good btw

I'm fine with that tbh
  • Options
    Dido ain't a bad singer tbf
  • Options

So I've been out drinking but I think Novak has gone to Scunthorpe but we've replaced him with a 12 year old who sounds like dildo?

We will be well and truly f----d then
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Novak confirmed on os

What did they confirm though? That he is "expected" to sign a permanent deal with Scunthorpe........... and if he doesn't?........ they forgot to mention that he won't be with us anyway. I expect tha he will sign for them but Charlton can't confirm what LN will choose to do now that he has left the building.
  • Options

Valley11 said:

Novak confirmed on os

What did they confirm though? That he is "expected" to sign a permanent deal with Scunthorpe........... and if he doesn't?........ they forgot to mention that he won't be with us anyway. I expect tha he will sign for them but Charlton can't confirm what LN will choose to do now that he has left the building.
    It's confirmed.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

I'm sure we can live with that...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Good job we wouldn't sell a striker to our promotion rival.

• Options
    So the transfer window is about to slam shut and we still have the same amount of strikers we started the day with.

• Options
    SDAddick said:

It'll be that Korean bloke again. Fu Kin Nowan.

I laughed so hard at that I had to pull off the road.
    That's just sick....

I didn't even realise it was possible.
    Anything's possible in America
    Ugh fuck not for me it's not. What's your secret Napa?
    My secret is I live in Napa. ;-)
  • Options

He may be quick & gives us something different....but we also need back up for Magennis (even KR wanted 2 for every position). I assume he's starting on Saturday.

JOKE

I'd actually be surprised if Hackett-Fairchild doesnt start on Saturday... He'll be familiar with the rest of the team so easy choice
  • Options
    So if everyone's unhappy why don't the protests return
  • Options
    Releasing an experienced striker on a free to take a gamble on a 21 year old that will leave in a year anyway.

Terrible business.
  • Options
    We/they should've gone all out to get another decent player in up top. I sat in the meeting with KM before Swindon at the end of last season, and she was at pains to point out that she wants them to be judged on this season and believes they are turning the corner

This season has started brightly and I think the first XI are decent. But it is just a first XI. Happy that we haven't lost a Konsa, but that could all change come Jan

I think they've missed a trick here. Particularly as we have got Watt, Tex, Ceballos off the wage bill

Time will tell, but I'm not sure now
  • Options

So the transfer window is about to slam shut and we still have the same amount of strikers we started the day with.

And 4 less than we had about six weeks ago