Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Europa league final

Comments

• Options
    O'Neills Bromley has a massive screen, as well as quite a few TV's. It's the best place I've ever watched footie.

(If none of you have been there for footie & I know it's v difficult from Woolwich. A 161 to Chislehurst War Memorial and a 269 from there).
  • Options
    edited May 2017

one of you needs to subscribe to BT sport & then you wouldn't have all these problems - or learn to drive.

2 of the 3 do subscribe but the point is they want to meet in the middle of them all in a pub as it's awkward for them all go get to one house with little atmosphere and no one has lager on draught in their kitchens.
    How the other half live eh?

You'll be telling me than none of them have fully paid up staff to serve them drinks and snacks and to re spot the balls on the Snooker Table!
    If they came to our house that's what I'd end up doing most prob!

Besides, our juke box is on the blink, the fruit machines are low on funds and it clashes with the quiz night.
  • Options

O'Neills Bromley has a massive screen, as well as quite a few TV's. It's the best place I've ever watched footie.

(If none of you have been there for footie & I know it's v difficult from Woolwich. A 161 to Chislehurst War Memorial and a 269 from there).

Really? Better than the Valley?

:wink:
  • Options

Have they finished the bickley widmore club
  • Options
    Ok, what channel number will it be on Virgin?
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Lewisham has to be the easiest place. Not sure about the pubs though

London bridge next easiest by public transport, loads of pubs there to watch it in
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Go and have a look.
  • Options

Lewisham has to be the easiest place. Not sure about the pubs though

London bridge next easiest by public transport, loads of pubs there to watch it in

Bromley to London Bridge takes forever.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

• Sponsored links:

• Options

clb74 said:

I'm gonna say no!

:-)
  • Options
    Cheers Henry
    Says entrance Canon rd and has sports banner up wonder if the footie on tomorrow
  • Options

clb74 said:

Surely that's Palace's Arthur Waite extension ?
  • Options
    The downstairs bar is meant to still be open
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

• Options

clb74 said:

Same builder as the training ground? Is that phase one or phase two? ;)
  • Options
    Moving on from pubs to watch it in and actually talking about the game, i saw something today which shows just how much money there is in the premier league in recent years.

In the last 3 years Man Utd have spent more on transfers (£455m) than Ajax have done in their entire history!!
  • Options
    And I still think Ajax will win!
  • Options
    Yeah, can't see United winning this one.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

548 also on YouTube - www.yuotube.com/btsport
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ajax have a very good young team

Well until all their best players get bought by clubs in richer keagues
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Yeah, can't see United winning this one.

Are you guys serious ?
  • Options
    Just think Mourinho has lost his aura a bit and has put too much pressure on them by throwing away the league.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Just think Mourinho has lost his aura a bit and has put too much pressure on them by throwing away the league.

Well I hopee you are right mate, but I would say the opposite. He will have too much experience for a young opposition.

But I must say I am really looking forward to this, proper date with live TV, beers chilled, been a while since I've done this. Thank heavens for Czech (state) TV !

• Options
    Mourinho is very good at winning key matches, doing what's necessary to get results...it might not make pretty viewing though
  • Options
    Hope it's a decent game but somehow doubt it. United to sneak it 1-0.
  • Options
    Looking forward to this.

Love a European final
  • Options
    anyone elses BT sport HD not working
  • Options
    I'll stick my neck out and go for a win for Ajax. Blind will get isolated with no cover from Darmian.
  • Options
    Always loved the Ajax kit. Hardly changes ever. Always classy.