Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Europa league final

Comments

• Options

anyone elses BT sport HD not working

I can't get channel 115, am watching the YouTube stream
  • Options
    Man Utd press like this the whole game it'll be a rout
  • Options
    Had high hopes for Ajax. They are playing like schoolboys at the moment. This will be 4 or 5 nil to United.
  • Options
    Ajax getting into the game now.
  • Options
    The Ajax ultras > forty blokes jumping up and down at selhurst with an ultras banner.
  • Options

Always loved the Ajax kit. Hardly changes ever. Always classy.

Yes but think the Feyernord kit is the best. The only kit I'd swap Charlton's for.
  • Options

Me too, live on YouTube what's not to like
  • Options
    Not sure it was going in but got to give it to Pogba.
  • Options

Yes but think the Feyernord kit is the best. The only kit I'd swap Charlton's for.
    Well I have to admit I have no idea what their kit looks like. So, before I google it, I have to wonder how good can it be if it has not made any impression on me over the last 40 years.
  • Options
    Shit throw in, should always throw down the line, never in field that close to your goal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Well I have to admit I have no idea what their kit looks like. So, before I google it, I have to wonder how good can it be if it has not made any impression on me over the last 40 years.
    Just googled it. Have to disagree. Looks like a rugby shirt.
  • Options

Shit throw in, should always throw down the line, never in field that close to your goal

An absolute gift that throw in and goal
  • Options
    Standard is shocking. United are dull as dishwater.
  • Options

Agreed, Real or Juv would murder these two
  • Options

Light years behind the Sir Alex teams
  • Options
    Ajax look like Arsenal with the kit and possession and the passing around but no end result!
  • Options
    Comfortable enough for United so far, Ajax have been poor.
  • Options
    Disappointing but I can see why people have been getting excited about this Ajax team. United are way too streetwise for them, but lets see.
  • Options
    Can see Utd getting another in the first 20 mins of the 2nd half and comfortably seeing the game out.
  • Options
    Jose got them playing the way Man United should. Ha ha
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    after watching the great semi finals between Ajax and Lyon I was hoping for more of the same. seems as if Man u scoring (a lucky goal) first has made this match pretty boring. Man u will probably win this and it couldn't of gone to a more duller team.
  • Options

Me too, live on YouTube what's not to like
    I didn't have the channel either but retuned my TV and its now there.
  • Options
    To be honest United are doing exactly what I'd be wanting my team to do at this stage. The amount of games they have drawn this season where they have dominated and been hit on the counter warrants this defensive approach.
  • Options
    Am a Manure fan tonight for the first, and probably last, time for obvious reasons...
  • Options
    Mourinho wins big games. United will be a force next year. He's a quality manager, the amount of games they've played, few big injuries and awkward situations winning 2 cups will be a good season.
  • Options
    Winning two cups and qualifying for the CL
    Jose has had a better season than Pep at City and Klopp at Liverpool imo
  • Options
    Love him or hate him... Fellaini having a great game!
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Love him or hate him... Fellaini having a great game!

He's been there best player which almost says it all!