Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Rumours (Non-Charlton Related) - Deadline Day from page 22

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Oh HELL YA!!... One of the nicest looking Ladies in the English game... With the look Pep is giving her it looks as though he's been there already, wonder if thats why she's decided to head over to Barcelona... ;)

• Options
    Without a doubt,if Barcelona were ever interested in signing me up,i definitely would....
  • Options
    So a couple of hours after Sky report Everton have agreed a deal, they then report this....

• Options

dizzee said:

Everton accept 75m from Man U from Lukaku.

Wonder if Chelsea will go for Morata now?

Belotti. He's a much better all round player.
    Surely the bigger clubs would want to see if he can do it again next season before splashing the sort of money Torino are asking for
    He did it last season too. It's not a one off. He is the real deal.
  • Options

Rickie Lambert has apparently held talks with Plymouth over a move from Cardiff.

Even at his age he'd be a brilliant backup signing / challenger against Josh Magennis

Has now been released from his Cardiff Contract by Mutual Consent
  • Options

Rickie Lambert has apparently held talks with Plymouth over a move from Cardiff.

Even at his age he'd be a brilliant backup signing / challenger against Josh Magennis

Has now been released from his Cardiff Contract by Mutual Consent
    Would've thought he'd go back to Bristol Rovers...
  • Options

Everton accept 75m from Man U from Lukaku.

Wonder if Chelsea will go for Morata now?

My instinct when I heard this - and that a everton say no deal agreed - is that Utd leaking to push Real Madrid to accept their offer for Morata - especially as the info across sources said "Utd no longer interested in Morata" or similar. Could see Utd signing Morata in the next few days now - although who knows - Lukaku is the premier league tried and tested player and might be their preference if the money is the same. Also Belgians will often stay in the premier league for most of their career where as typically Spanish and Portuguese players like to go over to la Liga eventually - so he may offer the better long term value.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yaya Sanogo set to sign for Toulouse
  • Options
    If they were paying I'd say it'sanogo'.
  • Options

Oh HELL YA!!... One of the nicest looking Ladies in the English game... With the look Pep is giving her it looks as though he's been there already, wonder if thats why she's decided to head over to Barcelona... ;)

looks a right slapper to me, and it's a no from west london.
  • Options

looks a right slapper to me, and it's a no from west london.
    You know that's Pep on the Right dont you and not Toni Duggan? ;)
  • Options
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40529012

Gael Clichy joins Istanbul Basaksehir. Slightly odd choice for me, he's only 31
  • Options

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40529012

Gael Clichy joins Istanbul Basaksehir. Slightly odd choice for me, he's only 31

Don't know why any of the mid table teams didn't go for him. Still a great player.
  • Options
    Ibrahima Cisse has joined Fulham from Belgian outfit Standard Liege for an undisclosed fee.

More money in Roland's pocket.
  • Options

Ibrahima Cisse has joined Fulham from Belgian outfit Standard Liege for an undisclosed fee.

More money in Roland's pocket.

I doubt it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Andrea Conti to Milan. They're making some of the best signings of the transfer window. Will be good to see them back in the Champions League. Think they should be able to do it with the signings they have made.
  • Options
    FACT .. Saaafend sign Kightly from Burnley .. could turn out to be a REALLY terrific piece of Shrimper business
  • Options
    Rooney to Everton on a free
  • Options
    Chelsea reportedly match Man Utd's offer for Lukaku. If they don't sign big players this summer I think Conte will leave soon enough.

Going to be an interesting summer, but the money being thrown about is beyond ridiculous.
  • Options
    Sage said:

Chelsea reportedly match Man Utd's offer for Lukaku. If they don't sign big players this summer I think Conte will leave soon enough.

Going to be an interesting summer, but the money being thrown about is beyond ridiculous.

Chelsea apparently dont want to pay the £12m to that prick Raiola though so dont stand a chance of getting him!! When him and Mendez bugger off that alone will be a great day for Sport!!
  • Options

Sage said:

Chelsea apparently dont want to pay the £12m to that prick Raiola though so dont stand a chance of getting him!! When him and Mendez bugger off that alone will be a great day for Sport!!
    I second that. All these 'super agents' are a big problem in what is ruining the game. I hate the whole concept of player agents, why the player can't represent themselves or a family member be their other representative is beyond me. They don't need these people earning millions and millions just because the force the clubs into a corner by squeezing more money out of them just to sign the player the clubs want.
  • Options
    Sage said:

Sage said:

I second that. All these 'super agents' are a big problem in what is ruining the game. I hate the whole concept of player agents, why the player can't represent themselves or a family member be their other representative is beyond me. They don't need these people earning millions and millions just because the force the clubs into a corner by squeezing more money out of them just to sign the player the clubs want.
    I dont understand why FIFA dont introduce a rule which says the player has to pay THEIR Agent out of their own pocket... Its THEM choosing to use that Agent so should be THEM paying the Agent for the work they've done to move them to a new club.

Even any club Contract signed which says that the player pays their Agent £12m upon completion shouldnt be allowed as again runs the risk of the Agent influencing the transfer fee, all they should be allowed to do is send their Client an invoice once the transfer is done and dusted
  • Options
    Talking of agents, i see Mendes' influence at Wolves has led them to somehow being able to sign Ruben Neves from Porto for 15-16m. This is a player who captained Porto at 18, is their youngest ever champions league player and scorer, played for Portugal in the under 21 Euro's and started for Porto in their champions league tie with Juventus a few months ago. And he's gone to the championship!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    It transpires Lukaku had been arrested in Beverly Hills following a noise complaint, with a court appearance due on 2nd October.
  • Options

Yaya Sanogo set to sign for Toulouse

On a free they havent got anything to lose i suppose
    I would of said he got used to- losing playing for us! ;)