Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Rumours (Non-Charlton Related) - Deadline Day from page 22

Comments

• Options

It transpires Lukaku had been arrested in Beverly Hills following a noise complaint, with a court appearance due on 2nd October.

Hardly 'transpires'. It's been widely reported...and it was for playing Wham too loudly around the pool
    http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/40545516
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Valley11 said:

It transpires Lukaku had been arrested in Beverly Hills following a noise complaint, with a court appearance due on 2nd October.

Hardly 'transpires'. It's been widely reported...and it was for playing Wham too loudly around the pool
    that should be worth six months working on the chain gang ((:>) .. 'young guns .. go for it'
  • Options

Valley11 said:

that should be worth six months working on the chain gang ((:>) .. 'young guns .. go for it'
    ***Chizz mode on***

Wow, advocating the reintroduction of slavery. Nice.

***Chizz mode off***
  • Options

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/romelu-lukaku-manchester-united-transfer-los-angeles-instagram-paul-pogba-a7830316.html

"Arrested" and released at the scene and not "physically arrested."

"Bolingoli was released at the scene with the citation and was not physically arrested."

Even still, I've never heard of anyone arrested or "arrested" for a noise complaint at 8pm on a "warning." If I had to guess, having spent most of my life in Los Angeles (not Beverly Hills mind), I'd say this was a case of being black in a rich neighborhood.

Also not sure why a court appearance will be needed. I suspect he'll pay a fine and be done with it.
  • Options
    That would be quite funny, United two most expensive players get a few months inside.
  • Options
    United will arrange a pre season friendly against LA Galaxy next summer, and the whole thing will be forgotten...
  • Options
    Anthony Martial could be going to Roma.

Bernardeschi, Douglas Costa, Darmian and Matuidi likely going to Juventus.
  • Options
    No wonder he was making so much noise at that pool party!
  • Options
    Swansea want near £50 million for Sigurdsson. He's a great player but the transfer market has gone mad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dizzee said:

Swansea want near £50 million for Sigurdsson. He's a great player but the transfer market has gone mad.

Its a crazy amount yet to be fair to Swansea are probably demanding £50m because they know that if they sell they'll become one of the favourites for relegation - What'll make it stupid is if Leicester or Everton agree to pay that!!
  • Options

dizzee said:

Swansea are probably demanding £50m because they know that if they sell they'll become one of the favourites for relegation
    That's the key - the value comes from being proven in the Prem already. There's no gamble there, it's guaranteed points for whoever he plays for. And each place in the Prem is an extra million quid or two minimum.
  • Options
    United sign Lukaku
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

dizzee said:

Swansea are probably demanding £50m because they know that if they sell they'll become one of the favourites for relegation
    That's the key - the value comes from being proven in the Prem already. There's no gamble there, it's guaranteed points for whoever he plays for. And each place in the Prem is an extra million quid or two minimum.
    Well they best finish 50 places above where they did last time then!
  • Options

United sign Lukaku

Jose does like a big number 9 .. he'll turn Lukaku into a clone of Drogba, or better, a new improved version
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    James Rodriguez leaves Real and signs for Bayern on a 2 year loan.

€10m for a 2-year loan + option to buy in 2019 for €35.2m

Great deal for the germans.
  • Options
    Bayern Munich have just signed James Rodriguez on a two-year loan deal from Real Madrid
  • Options
    Apparently:

James Rodriguez has gone from Real Madrid to Bayern Munich on a two year loan deal. Initially worth €10,000,000.00 an option to buy for €35,200,000.00 could increase this to €45,200,000.00

Apparently.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bayern Munich have just signed James Rodriguez on a two-year loan deal from Real Madrid

Dazzler21 said:

Apparently:

James Rodriguez has gone from Real Madrid to Bayern Munich on a two year loan deal. Initially worth €10,000,000.00 an option to buy for €35,200,000.00 could increase this to €45,200,000.00

Apparently.

Wow... Didnt realise that there were THREE James Rodriguez's all going from Real Madrid to Munich.

What are the chances of that happening in one day let alone to one club... Must get confusing for the Manager though ;)
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Apparently:

Apparently.

Wow... Didnt realise that there were THREE James Rodriguez's all going from Real Madrid to Munich.

What are the chances of that happening in one day let alone to one club... Must get confusing for the Manager though ;)
    I fear mine was the only one in jest, but disappointingly was the only one to not be liked or Lol'd
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Just read Southend have signed Michael Turner from Norwich and already signed Michael Kightly from Burnley. I assume wages aren't going to be cheap, so I dont know they can afford it.
    Their ground is so poor, so nothing is spent there and like most clubs must be running at a loss each year.
  • Options
    Dani Alves turns down City and will sign for PSG today. Big blow for City who i assume will now have to pay even more to get Kyle Walker
  • Options

Dani Alves turns down City and will sign for PSG today. Big blow for City who i assume will now have to pay even more to get Kyle Walker

Shame would have been great seeing one of the best Right-Backs in the Premier League
  • Options
    Solly is available to them at the right price.
  • Options
    £5 and a snickers?
  • Options
    Reuben Loftus-Cheek has just signed a year long deal with Palarse... Only mention it because I didnt realise is he's the Half-Brother of Leon Cort!!
  • Options

I'm not sure you understand the point of a would ya !!