Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Rumours (Non-Charlton Related) - Deadline Day from page 22

Comments

• Options
    No I would not wear that shirt, too similar to that one they wear in the Croydon area.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Swansea want near £50 million for Sigurdsson. He's a great player but the transfer market has gone mad.

Everton want him. I think he is really good, worth £35M and a stretch at £40M. No way £50M.
  • Options
    I'm still stunned Neves signed for Wolves for just £15.8M. I think some shenanigans are going on there.
  • Options
    Also, I notice that there is virtually no Marcus Maddison talk anywhere, anymore.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
  • Options
    Lots of reports that Juve have agreed to sell Bonucci to AC Milan for 40m.

An absolute bargain given some of the prices going round at the moment.

Milan are back.
  • Options
    Man City have agreed a fee to sign Kyle Walker
  • Options

so, so overrated.
  • Options

so, so overrated.
    Hence why Spurs are happy to sell for £50m (?) and promote Tripper...

the fact the latter broke into the England team with barely any mins for Spurs last season says it all
  • Options

so, so overrated.
    Hence why Spurs are happy to sell for £50m (?) and promote Tripper...

the fact the latter broke into the England team with barely any mins for Spurs last season says it all
    Plus it avoids confusion with their academy player Kyle Walker-Peters :smile:

Walker is way overpriced, but that's the PL and Man City in particular
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    100m+ for Walker and Stones!!
  • Options
    Is that for a Johnnie Walker and Stones Ginger Ale?
  • Options
    City also set to sign Mendy from Monaco this weekend
  • Options
    West Ham also set to sign Hart on loan with a view to a permanent move next summer. Where does that leave Randolph and Adrian? Two very decent goalkeepers.
  • Options
    Sage said:

West Ham also set to sign Hart on loan with a view to a permanent move next summer. Where does that leave Randolph and Adrian? Two very decent goalkeepers.

Neither quite good enough for top half of the Premier League though, which is where Wear Ham want to be. Good move for Hart.
  • Options
    Bonucci, Biglia and Belotti could be at milan by end of transfer window.
  • Options
    Sage said:

Just read on the Sky Transfer Centre that Newcastle are looking to sign Randolph

Rob Elliott in one respect will no doubt look forward to working with his old Charlton team-mate again, in another respect though he's probably hoping that he doesnt sign as Darren has probably just edged ahead in terms of the two.
  • Options
    Elliott should go out on loan to a club near where his home is and preferably to a lub that needs a no1 and where the fans would love him. Any ideas?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redrobo said:

Elliott should go out on loan to a club near where his home is and preferably to a lub that needs a no1 and where the fans would love him. Any ideas?

He'd do great at any Championship club which is probably his lowest level (He's sort of like Jordan Rhodes now who is too good for that league yet not quite good enough for the Premier League) so to have him back at Charlton would be great.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Sunderland?
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Gillingham?
  • Options

Sage said:

Just read on the Sky Transfer Centre that Newcastle are looking to sign Randolph

Rob Elliott in one respect will no doubt look forward to working with his old Charlton team-mate again, in another respect though he's probably hoping that he doesnt sign as Darren has probably just edged ahead in terms of the two.
    I always thought Randolph edged Elliott, I still remember his performance in our final PL game at Anfield.

I assume Tim Krul has returned to Newcastle, now they're back in the PL. Not sure why they need another keeper if he's there?
  • Options
    They have Krul, Elliot, Darlow and Woodman, as well as Matz Sels out on loan for a second successive season.
  • Options
    Ross said:

They have Krul, Elliot, Darlow and Woodman, as well as Matz Sels out on loan for a second successive season.

That's a lot of keepers. I assume Woodman will go out on loan again
  • Options
    Brett Pitman to Pompey from Ipswich,think he'll do well there
  • Options
    Ethan Ebanks-Landell has signed on loan for MK Dons... Was at Sheffield United last season so good deal for Dons
  • Options

Brett Pitman to Pompey from Ipswich,think he'll do well there

Good buy that, only 29 as well. His career record suggests that L1 is his level.
  • Options
    Cedric Bakambu lined with West Ham, has signed a new contract at Villareal. I'm sure we were after him a few years back.