Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scotland v England / France v England

Comments

• Options
    Steaks off. Get the mars bars back in the deep fat fryer.
  • Options
    Typical Scotland
  • Options
    iainment said:

Can only blame the keeper for both goals.
    Shit.

the wall, more worried about getting hurt.
  • Options
    Yes! Great ball by Sterline
  • Options
    Shut up Stracken you mug
  • Options
    Craig Gordon is an awful goalkeeper. If they had anyone else in goal they would have won that.
  • Options
    Joe hart can seriously no longer be our number 1
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Craig Gordon is an awful goalkeeper. If they had anyone else in goal they would have won that.

This all day. That was the worst standard of goalkeeping in an international match I've ever seen.
  • Options
    Why we wont win tournaments - the dynamics of the side are wrong - where are the goals in the team? I know we scored 2 but thi sis Scotland. We will qualify, but it shows you how we struggle to break teams down in tournaments. And how the manager doesn't understand that you need more goals on the pitch and you need more options when things are not working. Rooney's quality means he has to play or be an option at least but Southgate is just a mundane boring manager. I have always said he should not have been given the job until after quaifying.
  • Options
    Phew.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    philcafc said:

Wow! You have to say - 2 Brilliant Free kicks

Yes that's my take on it too. Credit where credit's due.
  • Options
    Gordon should have saved the first goal and come for the second. Not sure you can blame Hart for either free kick.
  • Options
    Cahill and Hart were shocking when it counted. Hart is no good against free kicks and Cahill thinks he is Jackie fucking Chan.
  • Options
    Brilliant drama, great stuff.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Cahill and Hart were shocking when it counted. Hart is no good against free kicks and Cahill thinks he is Jackie fucking Chan.

This
  • Options
    Seems the way Sothgates England play, get I. Front, look totally comfortable, miss a number of decent chances, concede late. not conceded late in every one of his games, but have definitely risked it in every one
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

dizzee said:

This all day. That was the worst standard of goalkeeping in an international match I've ever seen.
    Marshall or McGregor would be much better options.

To be honest even with a better 'keeper Scotland are a million miles off of having a team that can qualify, Tiernay is the only half decent player IMO.
  • Options
    philcafc said:

Gordon should have saved the first goal and come for the second. Not sure you can blame Hart for either free kick.

Great hits from Griffiths but Hart's positioning was poor and so slow to get across for both
  • Options

2 - 2

Ox first goal.

Wow !
  • Options
    Should a keeper really be getting beaten from that far out , twice, when the the free kicks lacked any real height or speed. Id like to think there's at least a few English keepers out there who'd save both.
    Funnily enough I don't rate Griffiths but thought he was Scotland's best player today. Hassled all game which is key against our awful back four.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

2 - 2

Ox first goal.

Ffs otto just skimmed through the posts and was about to ask how much you have on it
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    If I was Griffiths I'd be cheesed off with that hair cut too.
  • Options
    What a ball from Sterling. Could not have put that in a better place.
  • Options
    That England team could of collapsed but they kept going and saved themselves in what must of been a crazy stadium with nothing on the clock.
  • Options
    First time I've proper cheered a goal at home for a long time that
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    LenGlover said:

philcafc said:

Wow! You have to say - 2 Brilliant Free kicks

Yes that's my take on it too. Credit where credit's due.
    I think Hart gets beaten from that range too often. Heaton is a better keeper than Hart and a few more should be in front of him.
  • Options
    Butland should be England's number 1
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I think we could make a case and argue for quite a few who are better than Hart.
  • Options

Butland should be England's number 1

Hart not even our third best keeper at the moment.

• Options
    We have to thank Gordon for our two goals too.