Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carabao Cup (League Cup) (double bracket but not worthy of a sticky Norwich away next round)

Comments

• Options
    FFS !

Couldn't organise a balls up in a brewery .
  • Options
    So who is thinking of going Norwich away then ???
  • Options

ME!! Hell of a trek though, all 3 miles of it!!

You beauty!
  • Options
    Hoping to go. Looking at trains from London and how car away from the ground the train station is
  • Options
    Train station is about 10 minutes walk from the ground unless they've moved either since I was last there.
  • Options

You beauty!
    Poringland? Brundall? Hethersett?

• Options
    iaitch said:

Train station is about 10 minutes walk from the ground unless they've moved either since I was last there.

Correct. Very short walk
  • Options

You beauty!

Old Catton
  • Options

Hoping to go. Looking at trains from London and how car away from the ground the train station is

The last train back to London leaves Norwich at 22.00, very tight if a bit of injury time, impossible if extra time &/or penalties.
  • Options

If Bert Millichip and Graham Kelly (Mr Monotone) aren't drawing wooden balls that make a satisfying rattling sound out a velvet bag - in an oak panelled room at FA HQ then it's not a real draw

100% this. Why do they feel the need to fuck around with these things?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's progress apparently.
  • Options

If Bert Millichip and Graham Kelly (Mr Monotone) aren't drawing wooden balls that make a satisfying rattling sound out a velvet bag - in an oak panelled room at FA HQ then it's not a real draw

Typical blokes, cant stop fiddling with their balls.
  • Options

Typical blokes, cant stop fiddling with their balls.
    What else is there to do at 10 pm on a Thursday night?
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    At least I'd bother going to that
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    iaitch said:

If that even. Really close. Nice Morrisons in between the two, can pop in for some snacks and when I was a student there they had a good beer and cider selection. Would definitely go for the cup tie if I still lived there, miss Norwich, lovely little city.
  • Options
    So who has got their tickets for the Norwich game next Tuesday then??
  • Options
    edited August 2017

You beauty!

Old Catton
    Poringland for me. Just the five miles to the game.
  • Options

You beauty!

Old Catton
    Poringland for me. Son is a Norwich fan though, so will walk to the ground with him then go our separate ways.
    Walk? From Poringland? Good work!!
  • Options

You don't need a car mate, just walk it, only 15 minutes.
  • Options
    For me.......even closer at Thorpe St Andrew.
    And via the Fat Cat and canary pub
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ^^ great pub
  • Options

What exactly are they "trying to achieve"?
  • Options
    No cheap shots.
  • Options
    I always follow cups to see how we would of fared,
    Shame as if we had beaten Norwich and then Brentford we would of had a trip to the emirates to look forward to, and as romping the league doesn't look likely, I would of taken that.
  • Options
    Wouldn't we have had a different ball number, meaning a different draw?
  • Options
    Great result for Bristol City against Man U. They've got Man City in the semi final.
  • Options
    Ruins the sponsors dream of 4 Manchester and london derby semi finals. Great night for Bristol city though, loved the video clip of the manager swinging the ball boy around in celebration!

Not sure if they've spent much money on transfers as they don't seem to have many big names, and after they sold Kodjia to Villa i'd guess they're probably in profit over the last 2 years, but they've done amazingly well. League cup semis and sitting 3rd in the championship.
  • Options
    Didn't realise they were 3rd in the Championship. Have read for a few years now that we'll soon have the same clubs relegated and promoted to the Prem every season. Yet other clubs are still managing to compete at the top of the Championship and the relegated don't always spend the money well.
  • Options
    Bournemouth 5-0 Milton Keynes in the first round today