Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    Faye's lips are scary
  • Options
    Faye's lips are scary
    They really are.
    I was amazed how different she looks without makeup too tbh.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Casa Amor is coming and having seen a couple of the (rumoured) girls going in, i think this year will be carnage. Not sure too many of them are that happy in their couples so we'll see a lot of heads turning in every direction.

Even Hugo might actually like someone.
  • Options
    Hugo had Toby bang to rights. Tried to chat it out and Toby just pouted. Absolutely gutted he can’t be voted off (why??). Casa amor will mean his head will be turned, again. I do fear he’s going to come out the villa and be really affected by people hating on him. 
  • Options
    Don’t get why so many people like Faye. Proper vile woman. 
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Shouts her mouth off whenever she can and then gets pissed when Hugo does it once. #TeamHugo
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    She is such a nasty piece of work.
  • Options
    Hugo has been after Chloe from the day she arrived, that’s why he’s binned off a couple of women who’ve thrown themselves at him.
  • Options
    Hugo had Toby bang to rights. Tried to chat it out and Toby just pouted. Absolutely gutted he can’t be voted off (why??). Casa amor will mean his head will be turned, again. I do fear he’s going to come out the villa and be really affected by people hating on him. 
    Can only assume producers want him kept him for the drama at Casa Amor. They've had no issues dumping other contestants after a couple of days and Georgia i think was in there even less than that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah I was wrong about casa amor, just cannot believe that Abbie was remotely surprised when Toby came back in with another girl. Producers have stepped up and my faith in the male psyche has taken another hit. 

Feel for teddy, and don’t think jake has helped himself with the way he’s been encouraging the other boys. That will haunt him when they do the replays and that Twitter game. 
  • Options
    Yeah casa amor this year's been decent - the girls held strong until the postcode and all hell broke loose. Makes tonight quite interesting on who's recoupling or not. 

Watching faye flirt last night made me realise she's exactly the type i would've bagged on a night out. I have terrible taste.
  • Options
    Toby has made a huge error IMO.
  • Options
    The girl he's chosen is absolutely stunning, but i'm convinced she's only chosen him as an easy way into the main villa. Same with the girl who's gone in with Hugo, she wanted someone else first (maybe Tyler?) then when he wasn't interested she decided Hugo was her only option.
  • Options
    The girl he's chosen is absolutely stunning, but i'm convinced she's only chosen him as an easy way into the main villa. Same with the girl who's gone in with Hugo, she wanted someone else first (maybe Tyler?) then when he wasn't interested she decided Hugo was her only option.
    Mary reminds me of this family guy skit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St1Thlnp6b0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:
    Hugo had never kissed a girl before he went on Love Island, surely.

”Job done” and “How was that” after kissing the girl in Casa Amor. And then slumping back as if he’d poled her. Come on.
    I know a girl that went to Uni with him. He shagged everything he could... Allegedly of course. 
  • Options
    I can’t believe that Liam feels that he has resisted temptation and been respectful to Millie 🤯
  • Options
    ‘Never kissed a girl’

😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    Hugo is one of those guys that probably gets by fine on the outside but just can’t do well in this environment. 

Some of the stuff he comes out with makes him sound about 15
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    I can’t believe that Liam feels that he has resisted temptation and been respectful to Millie 🤯
    his arsehole will go and he'll go back alone I reckon when push comes to shove
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    Perfect ending.

Liam returns without Lilly.

Millie obviously learns about Liam kissing Lilly but keeps her powder dry.

They get all the way to the final and win it.

Millie is asked "Do you want to share the money or take it all".

Millie looks at Liam, tells him to do one and takes all the money. Drops mic. Walks off, leaving Liam looking crestfallen.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Hugo is one of those guys that probably gets by fine on the outside but just can’t do well in this environment. 

Despite all being single you'd imagine that most of the people that go on the show don't have any trouble pulling on the outside. So when they go into the villa and can't get who they want and get rejected for someone else, they don't quite know how to handle it.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Despite all being single you'd imagine that most of the people that go on the show don't have any trouble pulling on the outside. So when they go into the villa and can't get who they want and get rejected for someone else, they don't quite know how to handle it.
    Its all macho ego bollocks in there, Hugo knows his place amongst the lads so has played on it massively.
  • Options
    I think I’m just going to storm the Villa tonight and bring Abigail home - Mrs Otto’s bags are already packed and an Uber booked.