Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Love Island

Comments

• Options
    Dude should have burned that cuddly toy.

FrankenFaye proved how gross she is as a person... Again.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    I can’t believe that Liam feels that he has resisted temptation and been respectful to Millie 🤯
    his arsehole will go and he'll go back alone I reckon when push comes to shove
    Ahem 
  • Options
    Got to hand it to the producers, they’ve got the series going now. 
  • Options
    That was Savage stuff. 
  • Options
    Brutal. Didn't think Liam would get away with it but wasn't expecting them to bring the other girl back to tell everyone.
    Yeah first time they’ve done that before.

He’ll throw Jake under the bus now for egging him on to get to know her 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Toby is a danger to society, he literally likes any girl who speaks to him.

He's strolled back in recoupled with another girl and Abi still wants him. Incredible work.

I pray he doesn't get voted off.
  • Options
    Is "move mad" this year's "shoot your shot"? So annoying. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Toby has really grown on me. The perfect villain, mainly because he’s just thick as shit. 

Absolutely loving the producers for letting Liam walk in, everybody with the good feels. Then throwing Lillie in just to drop a few grenades and then leave. 

My missus was actually crying at the Teddy bit 😐
  • Options
    Toby 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dude should have burned that cuddly toy.

FrankenFaye proved how gross she is as a person... Again.
    I really cant stand her, her lips look awful and just in general her personality grates on me. I hate to be overly critical but i dont understand how people at first said she stood out 
  • Options
    Faye is a special kind of crazy.

Can't believe none of the girls told her to calm down.
  • Options

She's clearly very insecure. If she sat down and had a normal chat she'd probably end up crying and showing "weakness" so she just shouts. Sad really. 
  • Options

She reminds me of that older lady that was bat shit crazy on CBB, when Jamie O'Hara and Coleen Nolan were on it.  Wasnt she a cleaner or something?
  • Options
    Faye is a bully, displayed abusive traits - if you react that angrily to some one being “sexually attracted” to some one, that’s a huge red flag, we’re animals, of course we’ll have a sexual reaction and connection to other people. A bully because she shouted down absolutely everyone who tried to reason with her, the only reason the other girls didn’t want to say anything is they didn’t want to be in the firing line. I’ve known girls like that, they collect a large close group of friends and slowly pick people off in an effort to keep control. 

If a guy was mouthing off like that either another bloke would’ve taken a pop at them or security would’ve had to come in to get them to calm down. What makes me sadder is there are probably young girls who watch that and think her reaction was justified. 
  • Options
    Faye is a bully, displayed abusive traits - if you react that angrily to some one being “sexually attracted” to some one, that’s a huge red flag, we’re animals, of course we’ll have a sexual reaction and connection to other people. A bully because she shouted down absolutely everyone who tried to reason with her, the only reason the other girls didn’t want to say anything is they didn’t want to be in the firing line. I’ve known girls like that, they collect a large close group of friends and slowly pick people off in an effort to keep control. 

If a guy was mouthing off like that either another bloke would’ve taken a pop at them or security would’ve had to come in to get them to calm down. What makes me sadder is there are probably young girls who watch that and think her reaction was justified. 
    In fairness if you look on twitter there's hardly anyone saying her actions were justified. Most are calling her vile, toxic, crazy, abusive etc. 

One thing is for sure, whenever she gets voted out (which will likely be soon) she's probably going to look back at all this and really regret it. She's obviously very insecure and she's definitely someone the shows liaison officers (or whatever they call them) will have to keep an eye on post-show. I can imagine she'll need to stay off her social media as her DM's won't be a pretty sight.
  • Options
    Bloody hell, watching tonights on catch up and the Sky Q box missed the last couple of minutes again grrrrrrr
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Faye is the kind of bird who won't talk to you for weeks because you had an affair in one of her nightmares. 
    YOU DIDNT TELL ME ABOUT THAAAAAAT!
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    She doesn’t want to not be with Teddy, she’s just playing with his emotions because she knows she can get away with it.

Hope Tyler and Kaz go, they annoy the hell out of me.
  • Options
    Happy graduation 
  • Options
    Jake should be shown to teenage boys as a crash course on how not to talk to women when they’re upset/feeling self conscious. Yes this all only started because of a clip of him at the beginning of the show, but his handling of it has been absolutely terrible. Liberty deserves better. 
  • Options
    Bloke was never really interested in her from day one. Never complimented her, never reassured her apart from repeating 'you're my girlfriend' and when she said she needed to end things he was basically like 'ok then'. 

He's basically just coupled up with her to keep himself safe, stay in there and get himself a 2 month holiday. Would've probably stuck it out for the final and a couple of weeks on the outside for magazine deals then ended it anyway.
  • Options
    Yeah the " your my girlfriend" in his accent has been become my new saying. 
  • Options
    Yeah the " your moy gorlfriend" in his accent has been become my new saying. 
    Fixed that for you 
  • Options
    Who’s gonna win then? Seems weird to have the final on a Monday…