Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stevenage v Charlton - PSF - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Used to be a lovely pub in a village called Aston near Stevenage.

Not been there in many years though so may no longer exist
  • Options
    F@cking pissing down
  • Options
    edited July 2017
  • Options
    That's what I was trying to do (how do you do it?).

Strong lineup, but no Watt and still no Lennon.
  • Options
    Phillips
    Solly Konsa Pearce Dasilva
    Kashi Forster-Caskey
    Marshall Fosu Holmes
    Novak

Very close to what our starting 11 may be on August 5th.
  • Options
    No Bauer or Hackett-fairchild but Stewart there.

Good to see Holmes and Fish back
  • Options
    Reckon we'll smash em 1-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sage said:

Phillips
    Kashi Forster-Caskey
    Marshall Fosu Holmes
    Novak

Swap Clarke for Fosu and Mag for Novak and I think that's the first XI barring new signings
    Agree, plus a new keeper.

Bench looks weak.
  • Options
    Would love it but I can't see kashi starting the first league game I would think they would have to treat him with kid gloves for a little while yet
  • Options

Sage said:

Phillips
    Kashi Forster-Caskey
    Marshall Fosu Holmes
    Novak

Swap Clarke for Fosu and Mag for Novak and I think that's the first XI barring new signings
    I'd have Hackett - Fairchild up front.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    All I get on Valley Pass at the moment is an error message (please check your internet connection and try again). No indication of start time for coverage, so I am assuming from that there is an 'error' and coverage can't be guaranteed.
  • Options
    Good to see Lee back. It seems we're not getting another striker for the season so Josh and him are our only options in KRs favoured formation. So let's hope he does well to provide competition.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

All I get on Valley Pass at the moment is an error message (please check your internet connection and try again). No indication of start time for coverage, so I am assuming from that there is an 'error' and coverage can't be guaranteed.

Coverage starts at 14:45 or 645am Pacific Coast Time in case I did my maths wrong.
  • Options
    Ross said:

That's what I was trying to do (how do you do it?).

Strong lineup, but no Watt and still no Lennon.

Don't think Lennon is expected back until at least September unless I've missed something.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

seth plum said:

Coverage starts at 14:45 or 645am Pacific Coast Time in case I did my maths wrong.
    Thanks. Where did you see that so I know for next time?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

SDAddick said:

seth plum said:

Thanks. Where did you see that so I know for next time?
    From the match preview:
    "Fans unable to make the trip will be able to listen to live audio commentary of the match on Valley Pass, our new premium video subscription service.

A test stream will be available to tune into from around 2.45pm and supporters that have yet to sign up to Valley Pass can do so by clicking here"

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/59722fd830e5a/pre-season-preview-stevenage-v-charlton
  • Options

Sage said:

Phillips
    Kashi Forster-Caskey
    Marshall Fosu Holmes
    Novak

I'd have Hackett - Fairchild up front.
    Don't want to rush the lad but good idea.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can hear the commentators.
  • Options
    Any news about why Bauer isn't in the squad? Injury or off to join his mate Tex at STTV...
  • Options
    Early shot by Fosu palmed away.
  • Options
    Corner, pearce header bounces up onto the bar.
  • Options
    Stevenage giving a lot of fouls away early on.
    Two on Holmes already.
  • Options
    Pearce heads at keeper from a Holmes cross.
  • Options
    Holmes gets chopped again.
  • Options
    Thunderstorm in Lee.
  • Options
    Holmes up after treatment, taking care, but it is reported that Stevenage are OTT.
  • Options
    Why the heck can't I access the commentary again ????

Logged in to Valley Pass, screen says Welcome to VP , I click on live audio & get the badges of both clubs with a circling series of dots around the "v" for versus ! Can't get any further !!!

Help !!