Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stevenage v Charlton - PSF - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for the updates Seth
  • Options
    Marshall shoots over after a break from Charlton, good link from Novak in the attack.
  • Options
    NOvak was crowded out in a forward position another decent attack.
  • Options
    Forsu chopped again. Long range central FK
    taken.
    Ends with a forsu shot down keepers throat.
  • Options

Why the heck can't I access the commentary again ????

Logged in to Valley Pass, screen says Welcome to VP , I click on live audio & get the badges of both clubs with a circling series of dots around the "v" for versus ! Can't get any further !!!

Help !!

What browser are you using? It doesn't always work in Chrome, so if you're using that try Safari or Internet Explorer.
  • Options
    From the early commentary Charlton are very dominant, Stevenage reduced to trying to stop us, have not posed a threat yet.
  • Options

Any news about why Bauer isn't in the squad? Injury or off to join his mate Tex at STTV...

Had a knock apparently. Missed Tuesday night as well. I suspect it's not worth risking anyone who has even a slight knock when it's a pee season friendly.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    seth plum said:

From the early commentary Charlton are very dominant, Stevenage reduced to trying to stop us, have not posed a threat yet.

Fosu sounds like he's been very good so far. I think he'll end up being a steal for the tribunal fee. Marshall's crossing sounds very erratic, think he's going to blow hot and cold but we have the wingers to provide cover and competition for him.
  • Options
    Fosu shot blocked for a corner.
  • Options
    Same with me
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Holmes to take it, but it is cleared for another corner.
    deeper cross is booted clear.
  • Options
    200-250 away fans here. The town centre is as bad as as its reputation.
  • Options
    Drizzle conditions by the way.
    getting worse.
  • Options
    Stevenage have a player called Lybird I believe, who is putting it about left right and centre.
    In a non friendly might well have been booked by now.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Any news about why Bauer isn't in the squad? Injury or off to join his mate Tex at STTV...

Had a knock apparently. Missed Tuesday night as well. I suspect it's not worth risking anyone who has even a slight knock when it's a pee season friendly.
    Pee season is my fave
  • Options
    Stevenage had a corner, and a free header from it, no goal tho.
  • Options
    Pitch conditions rapidly worsening.
  • Options
    Marshal looks like he's picked up a knee injury
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stevenage getting more into it, so Kashi and JFC are stepping up pretty well it seems to me from the commentary.
  • Options

Marshal looks like he's picked up a knee injury

Charltonised already
  • Options
    Fosu getting a good press.
    pearce just chopped one of theirs.
  • Options
    marshall is clearly injured here, sounds like a knee, need to change it, probably kaggy
  • Options
    Doesn't look good for a Marshall . He went in on a 50/50 tackle and he's knee buckled. He looks distraught. Not good
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Player used to show us the score, lineups, subs, stats, yellow cards etc. On valley pass you get nothing. Need to find a way to show at least something.
  • Options
    hope marshall will be OK
  • Options
    Kaggy has replaced marshall.
  • Options
    Another winger needed KR
  • Options
    Sounds like the early Stevenage plan was to try to soften us up.