Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2017/18 Betting Thread

Comments

• I've got 30 on Plymouth returns 105, easy money.
  • I've got 30 on Plymouth returns 105, easy money.

I was confident we will lose the other day, when gobshite was manager. Now though i am not sure, i have us to lose in one accy. Also bit of a makeshift team would think a team on form should win, but its football who knows.
  • West Ham midfielder on loan scored on his debut for Plymouth recently and seems up for it looks good value at 40-1 on Paddypower for first/last scorer. Their top scorer (Carey) has 11 goals but their next highest is a number of players on 4 goals so looks like they all chip in.
  • Wigan, Gillingham, Plymouth, Peterborough.

£5 returns £225
  • Wycombe v Port Vale
    Exeter v Swindon
    Crawley v Cheltenham

All both teams to score ( 6-1)

Canada v New Zealand - Draw (11-5)
  • Plymouth 7/1 now
  • 20s anyone
  • 1000000s
  • Another couple near misses, put 3 accys on. One including Charlton was nowhere, other 2 had Wycombe in for £200 + only team that didnt win in each. Close but no cigar.

Enhanced England, Scotland & Spain today 12/1, put 5 on just for fun. Vs Italy, Hungary and Argentina so not a value bet really.

got a 6 fold:
    Switzerland v Panama
    Ivory Coast v Moldova
    Belgium vs Saudi Arabia
    Romania vs Sweden
    Poland v South Korea
    Columbia v Australia
    £5 returns £70, wanted to swerve a few of the other games again not sure on value as friendlies you can never expect formality.
  • was reminded why i dont do football bets, friday night had a 10 fold acca on some irish premiership games and international freindlies, all won except poxy france who threw away a 2 goal lead, what was worse was i had 3 90 min+ winners!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• was reminded why i dont do football bets, friday night had a 10 fold acca on some irish premiership games and international freindlies, all won except poxy france who threw away a 2 goal lead, what was worse was i had 3 90 min+ winners!!!!

Also last night Portugal somehow lost to Holland 0-3 hard to predict internationals sometimes especially friendlies.
  • @johnnybev1987 gone with exactly the same picks and for same reason! (actually looking again I also have spain/argentina BTTS)

I hate international weeks for betting though... it's usually either a total mismatch and you get no value or 2 top draw sides you can't separate!
  • @johnnybev1987 gone with exactly the same picks and for same reason! (actually looking again I also have spain/argentina BTTS)

I hate international weeks for betting though... it's usually either a total mismatch and you get no value or 2 top draw sides you can't separate!

Agree, that's why i did enhanced treble. On paper all tough to call but England/Spain and Scotland have potential to win and not alot in it.

Good luck to you sir, just a top up really so bonus if any of the 2 come in.
  • Scotland win, England 1 up Spain 2 up... That enhanced acca starting to look a bit tasty @johnnybev1987 wish I had gone with it myself now!

This is england though still plenty of time for them to fuck it up I guess... fingers crossed for ya for second half bud
  • Scotland win, England 1 up Spain 2 up... That enhanced acca starting to look a bit tasty @johnnybev1987 wish I had gone with it myself now!

This is england though still plenty of time for them to fuck it up I guess... fingers crossed for ya for second half bud

Expected :) silly VAR but did say to mate and stepdad we will probably let one in near the end.
  • Managed to avail myself of the somewhat generous price of 12/1 (1/4 odds 1,2,3,4) Betfair had on offer last night for Kohli to be top scorer in the IPL. Cut to 7/1 now.
  • Done an accumulator on 365 on Newcastle, Millwall, Fulham, Bristol Rovers & Shrewsbury pays around 40-1. Shrews at 2-1 to win at Rochdale looks an outstanding bet to me.
  • philcafc said:

Done an accumulator on 365 on Newcastle, Millwall, Fulham, Bristol Rovers & Shrewsbury pays around 40-1. Shrews at 2-1 to win at Rochdale looks an outstanding bet to me.

Agree on Shrews. 11/5 on betvictor
  • I thought that about Shrewsbury too but then i saw that only the top 3 have lost fewer home games than Rochdale this season
  • Big_Bob said:

14th placed Walsall 9/5 to beat bottom of the league Rochdale tonight at home
    They just beat Southend 3-0 away
    Am i missing something?

Good spot - Can’t work that one out at all

Walsall’s home form is reasonable and Rochdale have won 1/8 away

Very odd.

21/10 is a must bet
    Try and remember a couple of weeks ago, in regards to Rochdale
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton, wigan and Shrewsbury £10 returns £100
  • cblock said:

Charlton, wigan and Shrewsbury £10 returns £100

Now you know what you've done wrong there, don't you ? :wink:
  • Rochdale are 8/11 to go down. MK Dons are 7 points ahead of them and one place above the relegation zone(albeit having played 3 more games) and are a much shorter 4/9 to go down.

Bookies clearly think Rochdale are a better side than their league position suggests.
  • Gone with Bristol C, Cardiff, Shrews, Derby, Wigan & Lincoln @ 38/1 for a fiver. Tempted to do a btts accy today as well got a feeling there's gonna be a lot of goals about.
  • cblock Charlton, wigan and Shrewsbury £10 returns £100

Bottled it with all three winning up to our half time, cashed out for £44.50

• cblock said:

cblock Charlton, wigan and Shrewsbury £10 returns £100

Bottled it with all three winning up to our half time, cashed out for £44.50

Shrewsbury are drawing now, so could be a wise decision.
  • How is anyone ever supposed to win a bet when top of the table Luton go 2-0 down at mid table, nothing to play for Colchester, and play-off chasing Bristol Rovers decide that losing at home to dead and buried Bury is a constructive way to spend the afternoon?!

Fuck you very much!

Still, I can cover my losses by shrewdly backing Sutton to win at Maidenhead, and it's looking good at half time with Sutton 3-2 up. Sorry, what's that you said? Match abandoned.

Thank you, thank you so much. C#&ts.
  • This is crazy.. had 36 p left in my William hill account so put an absolutely crazy bet on for fun..
    sheff u, leeds, wolves, Fulham, Charlton, Lincoln, Accrington 420-1!!!

On for 156 quid.... oh shit sheff u just got pegged back....
  • You and me both MrL.Grrrr.
  • With Blackburn going top last night all four of my pre season tips are now top . Any idea why William Hill won’t offer a cash out ?

Luton and Blackburn now letting you do