Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2017/18 Betting Thread

Comments

• Had a cheeky in-play bet on the old firm derby - 4.5 goals, Dembele to score, over 12 match corners @ 80-1 - currently 2-2, 8 corners and Dembele already on the score sheet.

My Sunday acca since I missed yesterday due to a severe hang over - Juve, Derby, Athletico Madrid, Spurs, Lyon, Marseille and Porto 45-1
  • Had a cheeky in-play bet on the old firm derby - 4.5 goals, Dembele to score, over 12 match corners @ 80-1 - currently 2-2, 8 corners and Dembele already on the score sheet.

My Sunday acca since I missed yesterday due to a severe hang over - Juve, Derby, Athletico Madrid, Spurs, Lyon, Marseille and Porto 45-1

If the second half, is anywhere near the first, you’ll be picking up. I had Windass first goal.

imageimage
  • Ffs ruined my roast potatoes that red card
  • Phew! Last kick of the game got that final corner! :)
  • Was it not 12 corners
  • yeah I had 12 or more corners (just realised I put over 12 but it was 12+ my bad!)
  • clb74 said:

Ffs ruined my roast potatoes that red card

Don’t stick in with the spuds then.
  • clb74 said:

Ffs ruined my roast potatoes that red card

Don’t stick in with the spuds then.
    Were on the boil mate had to have mash instead
  • Betway were going evens man city tonight
  • Couple of winners tonight thanks to William Hills sports offers

Munich and Barca to score first be leading at ht and win the match 4/1 £5 stake

Munich, Barca, Juventus and PSG all to win and over 1 goal in each match 5/1 £10 stake

£15 layed out £85 returned
  • Sponsored links:

• Had a simple fourfold with a free £10 bet for opening William Hill account

Thank you Wigan

10:51
    Won
    4 Folds:
    Stake: 10.00 (Free Bet: 10.00) - Returns: 53.42 ...
    Reference: O/21438500/0000004/F
    +43.42
    Besiktas v Bayern Munich - 90 Minutes
    Bayern Munich @ 1/2 Won
    Juventus v Atalanta - 90 Minutes
    Juventus @ 4/9 Won
    Bradford v Wigan - 90 Minutes
    Wigan @ 10/11 Won
    Barcelona v Chelsea - 90 Minutes
    Barcelona @ 8/15 Won
  • Bournemouth
    leeds
    Plymouth
    @9/1
  • preston, wolves, leeds, mboro, accrington, and Wycombe 65-1 for me today.
  • Not sure I should do an Acca on the football seeing as I have only won twice in two years on the beat the bookies thread !
  • Accrington at 1.80 looks like free money again.
    Also in a treble with Fylde and Darlington at 3.29 - slow and steady.
  • Committed the ultimate sin this weekend and bit me in the ass. Had Charlton in Accy which is rare for me:
    Mill win
    Rotherham win
    Everton win
    Wycombe win
    Charlton fluffed

for £5 that would have been a nice £325, dear lord Charlton you do test my patience :smiley:
  • 66/1 Reading to finish last in Championship is my biggest bet of season so far, along with them to go down at 17/1.

Reading just sacked Stam. If Sunderland weren't so inept the "to finish last" bet would be a right runner at this moment in time! Still hoping they can fall through the trap door into the drop zone in the last 8 games....only 3pts off it
  • Plymouth are 21-10 at William Hill to beat us on Saturday. That’s crazy odds considering the form of both sides.
    I don’t like betting against Charlton but I’ve lumped on this bet before they realise their mistake.
  • Plymouth are 21-10 at William Hill to beat us on Saturday. That’s crazy odds considering the form of both sides.
    I don’t like betting against Charlton but I’ve lumped on this bet before they realise their mistake.

They were 5/2 a couple of days ago
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm on it at 11/5 with 365.
  • Actually won a darts accy last night, which is rare in the premier league as its so tough to cal.
    Gurney to beat Suljovic
    MVG to beat Smith
    Anderson to beat Whitlock
    RVB to beat Wright (Was the only underdog, but Wright been in terrible form and been getting thrashed lately)
    Cross to beat Price
    £5 - returned £75

Dont bet on it every week as i think its too hard to call normally

put a couple of bets on the weekend, put plymouth in one hoping that will mean charlton get a result :)
  • Gone with a south American flavour today; Uruguay, Brazil, Argentina and Columbia 28-1 fiver on it - Uruguay and Brazil already come in - Columbia bit of a punt to tbf...

Weekend accy was a toughy for me not much standing out, but gone with Wigan, Scunthorpe, Shrews, Lincoln, Coventry @ 27-1
  • Wigan, Shrewsbury, Coventry, Luton, Wycombe and Sutton at just under 23/1.

Having a big double on coventry and Luton too at 1.88/1
  • edited March 2018

Gone with a south American flavour today; Uruguay, Brazil, Argentina and Columbia 28-1 fiver on it - Uruguay and Brazil already come in - Columbia bit of a punt to tbf...

Weekend accy was a toughy for me not much standing out, but gone with Wigan, Scunthorpe, Shrews, Lincoln, Coventry @ 27-1

Columbia have come from 2-0 down to lead 3-2 looking good @Manicmania
  • unbelievable jeff!
  • unbelievable jeff!

As is a certain Portuguese footballer who looked destined to be upstaged by Salah when he scored for Egypt. Until the 92nd minute when Ronaldo equalised. And then two minutes later, guess what? Ronaldo gets the winner.

That's 23 goals he's scored in his last 12 matches for club and country. And he's only 33. Wait 'til he reaches his peak!
  • Just taken Plymouth to beat us today at 12/5 with Paddypower. For most clubs the 'new manager bounce' might seem the biggest risk to the bet but this is Charlton so still quietly confident