Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2017/18 Betting Thread

Comments

• Picked 5 out for the Masters 1st round 3 Balls - Moore, Chappell, Berger, Stanley & Henley - Pays 25-1
  • Last night, £3 freebet - Returned £125 - Real Madrid, Villa, Fulham, Wolves, Rochdale, Hibs, Aberdeen & Inverness . Obviously wolves done me , on a good role of being 1 goal or 1 game away lol

Tonights banker (if you can spot the one that will fail, cue Inter lol)
    £5- Barca, Celtic, Inter, Monaco, Torino - Pays £66
  • philcafc said:

Picked 5 out for the Masters 1st round 3 Balls - Moore, Chappell, Berger, Stanley & Henley - Pays 25-1

How confident are you Phil? put 4 on at the mo for the outright/ ew as 10 paid, but feels like its so wide open. Are they easy groups? or form related.
  • Just like them against the other 2 in the group. Eg Moore (Top 10 last year) has to beat Vegas (2 missed Cuts last 2 masters appearances) and Ian Woosnam. Henley to beat Sharma (Masters Deputant) and Larry Mize.
  • philcafc said:

Just like them against the other 2 in the group. Eg Moore (Top 10 last year) has to beat Vegas (2 missed Cuts last 2 masters appearances) and Ian Woosnam. Henley to beat Sharma (Masters Deputant) and Larry Mize.

Thanks interesting as i was going to look at groups but sometimes its a bit of effort, also i only have brief knowledge on golf, check results etc.

I currently have Casey, Scott, Tony Finau (dont know much about him but heard he is a big hitter and if putts well @80) and Danny Willett as a long shot.
  • just looked at masters again some good ones on #yourcall
    put £2 on Speith to win, Woods to be top 5 and Mclroy top 10 @ £100-1, there is alot of permutations too so might be some value in some.
  • Done a 2-2 Draw tonight Liverpool V City
  • Had a few bets tonight one was man city -3 on the handicap got 28/1 though
  • BET365 offering me £25 free bet on Liverpool v Man City on Wednesday.

Mate asked me what I thought cos he had the same. Told him Liverpool -1. He choose to ignore and done 0-0 with the no lose situation. Can't help some people.
  • had a 5er on 2-1 salah first gs odds of 35/1
  • Sponsored links:

• Jason Pearce 75/1 1st goalscorer with paddy power. 25/1 anytime scorer too. Gotta be worth a couple of quid.
  • Nicholas said:

Jason Pearce 75/1 1st goalscorer with paddy power. 25/1 anytime scorer too. Gotta be worth a couple of quid.

He has scored 1 goal in 2 seasons. Why has it got to be worth a couple of quid lol or am I missing something
  • Nicholas said:

Jason Pearce 75/1 1st goalscorer with paddy power. 25/1 anytime scorer too. Gotta be worth a couple of quid.

You might as well back me to score
  • edited April 2018
    Nicholas said:

I’ve been doing him for the last few weeks - haven’t today, so no doubt he will score. Our corners are pretty crap and he hasn’t even looked like getting near the ball.

I’ve gone Ajose 1st goal and also Ajose 1st goal and 2-0 scorecast.
  • Must be a few quid going on us.
    Bet 365 2/1 this morning now 8/5
  • Backed united 7-2 thought it was a good bet
  • clb74 said:

Backed united 7-2 thought it was a good bet

Must admit, I fancied them today. Was going to do a £20 treble - Charlton, Bristol City and Man Utd, glad I didn’t have enough money in my William Hill account to do it.
  • clb74 said:

Must admit, I fancied them today. Was going to do a £20 treble - Charlton, Bristol City and Man Utd, glad I didn’t have enough money in my William Hill account to do it.
    Should be 7/2 to have a shot
  • 2 last minute goals in that acca as well bet he was on the bloody ceiling at that point!
  • Sponsored links:

• Did he perm the bet
  • clb74 said:

Did he perm the bet

No - it's a £2 elevenfold.
  • Got some bollocks then if 1 team let him down would of still paid over 6000 to 1
  • clb74 said:

3-2 United now.
  • By all accounts he cashed out just after pompy equalised - would have won another 3 grand if he'd waited another 3 minutes or so but that would have taken some guts as well!
  • Had my first bet in years today. Double chance on Charlton to win or draw at 1.46 (only do decimal, apologies). A safe bet, but I felt the odds were very generous considering the context of this game (our recent form and needing to win in comparison to Bristol's season being over and their erratic form).
  • A win two weekends on the spin!

Swansea DNB
    Exeter DNB
    Luton
    Barnet

Trebles and a 4-fold, £3 stakes returned £99

£5 double on Celta Vigo and Betis returned £25, which covered the £20 I inevitably lost backing us to win.
  • Especially backing 2 teams that don't even need to win
  • Be borrowing £50 off his dad to go out friday