Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2017/18 Betting Thread

Comments

• I would imagine he is fully aware of that
  • 1 off again yesterday for the 4th week running, would be like £800 up lol so making good bets.
    Yesterdays was done by Derby/Sunderland cashout was £110, but return £230
    Cardiff, Wolves, Derby, Wigan, Bristol R, Plymouth
    8fold was Wolves and Brentford who let me down.

Todays near misses ;)

Liverpool
    Leicester
    Man U
    West Ham
    Rangers
    Aberdeen
    Hibs
    £3 on returns £204

Banker:
    Celtic
    Kilmarnock
    Falkirk
    Man U
    Man C
    Villa
    £5 , returns £62.50

European £2, Returns £69.15
    Real M, Barca, Leverkusen, Shalke, Juve, Lazio, Roma, Marseille, PSV
  • Shrewsbury let me down for 1100 off a 2 quid 9-fold. Fuckers.

Ouch thats a proper bad beat :( unlucky mate
  • edited March 2018
    So I ended up having 3 accas yesterday a 6 fold, 7 fold and 11 fold got 20 out of 24 results right (all different games as well!) ...just unfortunately in the wrong combinations! 2 wrong in the 6, and one wrong in the 7 and 11 folds. Does my head in when I look back after a day like that.

Anyway we go again;

Liverpool, Man u, Man c, Villa, Real Madrid, Barce, Napoli fiver @ 23/1
  • If your doing a lot of selections does no one perm their bets
  • I have looked at perms in the past but because I have relatively small limits for my bets (never bet more than a fiver at a time) I just don't get much value out of them really for my taste and i'm not prepared to up my bets to get the value out of it because it's a bit of a slippery slope in my eyes. That's just me though I could be missing a trick in fairness
  • clb74 said:

If your doing a lot of selections does no one perm their bets

I looked in the past, it has no value in small 5folds for me. I do get boost if one of my accys come in with Coral, kind of the opposite to when one team lets you down and get your stake back.
  • Of course can depend on the odds but if youve got a couple of 2/1 shots in there worth doing
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2018
    WTF are Lazio playing at!? 1-1 half time @ home v Benevento who have been down to 10 since 7th minute!!

Edit losing now!?!
  • WTF are Lazio playing at!? 1-1 half time @ home v Benevento who have been down to 10 since 7th minute!!

Edit losing now!?!

Winning 3-2 now
  • edited March 2018
    4-2 panic over lol sounds like a cracking game though.
  • Made a change to call us right.
  • So I decided on the advice of @Clb74 to give a couple of perms a shot.. best value I could get on my level stakes was a couple of 12 folds at a cost of £2.40 each (basically gives me 1 result I can afford to lose) - 6 results gone my way so far in each (won't bore you all with the teams) pays £80 and £105 respectively.

Results left needed are
    Napoli, Man C, Real M, Benfica, Barce, Juve
    and
    Villa, Napoli, Man C, Sporting Lisbon, PSV, Bayern

Quite nice having the safety net there but the lack of a cash out I don't like so much... We'll see though hey
  • So I decided on the advice of @Clb74 to give a couple of perms a shot.. best value I could get on my level stakes was a couple of 12 folds at a cost of £2.40 each (basically gives me 1 result I can afford to lose) - 6 results gone my way so far in each (won't bore you all with the teams) pays £80 and £105 respectively.

Results left needed are
    Napoli, Man C, Real M, Benfica, Barce, Juve
    and
    Villa, Napoli, Man C, Sporting Lisbon, PSV, Bayern

Quite nice having the safety net there but the lack of a cash out I don't like so much... We'll see though hey

Napoli in both and losing
  • Yeah playing garbage as well... The second bet was riskier for me with Villa anyway but on the stats they are doing ok, Bayern and city cruising. Can afford to lose one of them anyway looking like it'll be Napoli at this stage.

With Newscastle winning today Shrews cost me over £400 as well.
  • Looks like Villa are gonna let a few people down, including me! :grimace:
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah playing garbage as well... The second bet was riskier for me with Villa anyway but on the stats they are doing ok, Bayern and city cruising. Can afford to lose one of them anyway looking like it'll be Napoli at this stage.

Soz
  • edited March 2018
    Still in with a shout on my other bet if barce and juve win - city winning madrid winning and benfica in front.
  • My 8fold was rangers only loser, 6 fold villa so another near miss. Actually bet on horses today as tip on twitter person i follow bet 20, returned 83 had 1 winner and 2 place in singles and trixie.

Bet on boxing, AJ to win rounds 1-3 as price boost . Also in a 4fold with a few footy ones.
  • Think i'm gonna knock it on the head for a few weeks. Proper feeling tilted this weekend. Good luck all who are having another go tomorrow/Monday.
  • Skybet offer Joshua rounds 4-6 4/1
  • MrLargo said:

Finally won a decent bet.

Newcastle to win to nil
    Burnley to win
    Pompey to win

Treble and 3 doubles, £120 back of £12.

I know you're supposed to post them up beforehand, but I'm superstitious and convinced I never win when I post them up pre-match.

Probably squander the lot on the boxing tonight.

Well played. Am the same can’t post beforehand as they always go tits up. Plus if I put every bet I done, this thread will have more comments than the takeover page :blush:
  • Nicholas said:

MrLargo said:

Finally won a decent bet.

Newcastle to win to nil
    Burnley to win
    Pompey to win

Treble and 3 doubles, £120 back of £12.

I know you're supposed to post them up beforehand, but I'm superstitious and convinced I never win when I post them up pre-match.

Probably squander the lot on the boxing tonight.

Plus if I put every bet I done, this thread will have more comments than the takeover page :blush:
    This all day, and ultimately, win or lose, nobody wants to read about the Total Corners bet I placed on Girona vs Levante, or the Both Teams to Score I had on Braga vs Sporting Lisbon.*

*Lost and lost respectively, in case anyone does give a f#!k.

• BET365 offering me £25 free bet on Liverpool v Man City on Wednesday.