Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Novak Joins Scunthorpe (Perm Deal)

WSSWSS
edited August 2017 in General Charlton

Comments

• We got any forwards left apart from mag
  • He's getting his hair styled as part of the perm deal??
  • Madness. Hanlan going on loan as well must mean we're getting someone in surely?
  • Is this definitely true.
  • Nailed on he'll score against us.
  • edited August 2017

Is this definitely true.

It doesn't surprise me at all if it is, someone must be lined up if not tonight then an out of contract player mustn't they...............mustn't they? :open_mouth: .
  • Wow. Just wow if true.
  • Good luck Lee.

Got slated for being fat when he wasn't and never had a decent run in the team.

He wasn't great but to my eyes he always tried.

WIOTOS

He wasn't fat, but to my eyes he never tried. #justsaying.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks Roland.

• (guessing their "source" is Rich Cawley seen as this was posted five minutes later)
  • edited August 2017
    Bloody hell we've gone from 1 goalie to two and now two strikers to 1. Please KR you better have a gem coming in
  • edited August 2017
    Fat or not , two things are for sure . One is was pony and two he will score against us..
  • I wouldn't comment on his physical appearance. But i never rated him. Nonetheless, a stupid decision to let him go if a replacement is not on his way.
  • Henry's lovechild up front on Saturday.

ROLAND OUT
  • All the best novak
  • He's shit. Magennis not so much better. Nothing changes; we're still a decent league 1 striker short of a team capable of winning promotion
  • Sponsored links:

• How many more forwards need to leave before some of you sporks might consider we may need more than one more decent league 1 striker to become a crappy league 1 promotion contender?
  • Good luck Lee.

Got slated for being fat when he wasn't and never had a decent run in the team.

He wasn't great but to my eyes he always tried.

WIOTOS

He wasn't fat, but to my eyes he never tried. #justsaying.
    He may not have done well but unfair to say he didn't try.

WIOTOS
  • jamescafc said:

He's shit. Magennis not so much better. Nothing changes; we're still a decent league 1 striker short of a team capable of winning promotion

Magennis is a quality player and any team in this division would want him.
    I'm not so sure.

Out of interest how many games have you been to this season?
  • Zero real ambition. League One budget, League One club. Even bringing in Will Brigg or Matty Taylor now would only really us where we were yesterday. ROLAND OUT.
  • Zero real ambition. League One budget, League One club. Even bringing in Will Brigg or Matty Taylor now would only really us where we were yesterday. ROLAND OUT.

Both are probably an upgrade on Novak. Grigg definitely, Taylor probably.

But maybe with a player who actually wants to be there?
  • jamescafc said:

jamescafc said:

He's shit. Magennis not so much better. Nothing changes; we're still a decent league 1 striker short of a team capable of winning promotion

Magennis is a quality player and any team in this division would want him.
    I'm not so sure.

Out of interest how many games have you been to this season?
    I have a season ticket. I also had a season ticket last season. Wait, and the season before, oh, and the one before that.
  • ground-hog window
  • SDAddick said:

Zero real ambition. League One budget, League One club. Even bringing in Will Brigg or Matty Taylor now would only really us where we were yesterday. ROLAND OUT.

Both are probably an upgrade on Novak. Grigg definitely, Taylor probably.
    Agreed, but it wouldn't really strengthen us in the sense than an injury to him or Magennis leaves us weakened. That''s what this has been about for weeks and now we will end up thinking it's a result if sign someone and still end up with only two experienced strikers.