Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options

Millwall and West Ham losing at home to late goals too

Looking forward to MOTD :smiley:
  • Options
    Their main problem apart from missing Zaha seems to be having full backs who cannot or won't defend..
  • Options
    Such a one man team Palace. It's extraordinary how poor they are without Zaha
  • Options

They haven't won a game without him since September 2016 - against Sunderland
  • Options
    Let's hope he stays injured then.
  • Options
    Brings a tear (or pure joy) to the eye doesn’t it?

• Options
    CHG said:

Is that shathimself,

Hopefully :smiley:
  • Options
    Addickted said:

They haven't won a game without him since September 2016 - against Sunderland
    It's got to the stage where they simply don't believe they can win without him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    EastStand said:

Brings a tear (or pure joy) to the eye doesn’t it?

Tears rolling down my leg as I read that
  • Options
    Is there a stat to show how many penalties they got in the games he played?
  • Options
    Just shows that its handy to have a diving cheating cnut in the team.
  • Options
    Wilfried Zaha is to make "a substantial financial contribution" to help subsidise Crystal Palace Ladies.

The Palace winger's gesture follows reports of the club's reserve team being told to come up with £250 each in sponsorship or risk being let go.

Palace Ladies, who play in the second-tier Women's Championship, said the Guardian's report was "inaccurate".

The club said it was "grateful" to Zaha, 25, who in August signed a new deal worth a reported £130,000 a week.

"Everyone knows what Crystal Palace means to Wilf and he wants to give the same opportunities to the next generation of aspiring players at Palace Ladies that he enjoyed when coming up through junior teams," a Crystal Palace Ladies statement read.

It added: "We encourage players to seek personal sponsorship to help raise the club's profile and build links with the business community, but it is not a condition of playing for Palace Ladies.

"Our senior squad currently consists of 21 players, all of whom are contracted to Palace Ladies and either receive a wage or are paid expenses.

"All our other teams operate on an amateur basis and, as with any grass-roots membership club, players pay an annual subscription fee. To help the development of our reserve team players, we have heavily subsidised their annual membership fees.

"We are grateful for Wilf's support and for the ongoing support of Crystal Palace Football Club and Utilita Energy, which enables our senior team to play in the FA Women's Championship."

I know he can afford to...........but it's not something he had to do and it's still a great gesture from him. He's still a diving c*nt though.
  • Options
    Even more interesting is the fact that it sounds like he was the only one in the first team squad that was willing to contribute (at least publically)

Even somewhere like Palace (whom I am assuming are not big payers by Man City & Man Utd standards), I imagine the average wage in the 1st XI would be around $50K per week.

If all 25 players in the PL squad chipped in with a half a week’s wages, then that would have generated over $625,000 for the ladies team!

Rather reminds of 2013, when Gazza needed rehab (again), and the England squad at the time managed to scrape together around $40K to help him out, and send him to the states.

Not saying that those lads owed Gazza anything personally, but in my own humble opinion had it not been for Gazza in 1990, we wouldn’t be anywhere near where we are with football today in terms of revenue etc.

So those England players more than likely owe Gazza a lot more, than they possibly realised at the time.
  • Options

Since the start of last season

That is crazy
  • Options

Even somewhere like Palace (whom I am assuming are not big payers by Man City & Man Utd standards), I imagine the average wage in the 1st XI would be around $50K per week.

At least seven of them are on £80k a week or more and three of them are on over £100k a week.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    The holmesdale ultra statement is probably the most Nigel thing they have done.

• Options

The holmesdale ultra statement is probably the most Nigel thing they have done.

Lol just wow
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    World class support?
    World class twats.
  • Options
    embarrassment of a club it wont be long but i think they will survive this season too much shit in that league and that cnut hodgson does a decent job.
  • Options
    Pure passion there from a 15 year old nerd surrounded by his homemade Ultras banners.

Takes me back to our days of "You'll never stop the F block" ringing out at the last home game of the season
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Sounds like someone was a bit pissed up when they did that. And we all thought Roland's Rant was bad {...}
  • Options
    they should have enough... hopefully this is me giving them the kiss of death but the only way i can see them involved if Zaha has a serious injury!
  • Options
    Fucking hell. They genuinely don't know that they're a laughing stock of all proper football fans do they.
  • Options

"by teams copying the Palace model" - Must've missed the part where Palace invented football fans singing at games.

"shook up the premier league" - highest ever finish of 10th!

Up there with ‘Team of the 80s’