Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    Great to see a boycott by fans actually work! Well done HF’s you’re an example to all true football fans across the land. CARD take note.
  • Options
    They make my itch itch
  • Options
    YTS1978 said:

Great to see a boycott by fans actually work! Well done HF’s you’re an example to all true football fans across the land. CARD take note.

They didnt boycott, they just had to home by 5pm for their tea and bed!!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    :-)

Nice one Bournemouth!
  • Options
    Palace and millwall losing to late goals and Charlton nicking a draw late on lovely stuff
  • Options
    I am filling up here...

Zahaha must of been cursing that late penalty, he had probably being throwing himself around all match!

Well done the Cherries.
  • Options
    It's a shame Huddersfield and Cardiff are so shit.
    Wolves is palaces easiest game in the next 6
  • Options
    Huddersfield and Cardiff could give derby a run for there money and snatch that record of 9 points off them
  • Options
    clb74 said:

It's a shame Huddersfield and Cardiff are so shit.
    Wolves is palaces easiest game in the next 6

And Newcastle not much better
  • Options

Huddersfield and Cardiff could give derby a run for there money and snatch that record of 9 points off them

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace have a decent team IMO but have only managed wins v Huddersfield (narrowly with commentator saying only Zaha the difference) and v Fulham (lucky to get them first game of season when Fulham has most of their team on debuts and still were unlucky not to get even a point). Their only other point was v Newcastle I think. Would be good if they went a nice long losing streak.

It really is a shame Huddersfield and Cardiff are so awful this year.
  • Options
    They are lost as soon as Zaha leaves and everyone there knows it. Such a shame that Man U ruined him early in his career or I suspect he would’ve forced a big money move by now...
  • Options

Palace have a decent team IMO but have only managed wins v Huddersfield (narrowly with commentator saying only Zaha the difference) and v Fulham (lucky to get them first game of season when Fulham has most of their team on debuts and still were unlucky not to get even a point). Their only other point was v Newcastle I think. Would be good if they went a nice long losing streak.

Such a one man team in attack, Benteke has been dismal for them, and Sorloth doesn't look much better. But they'll survive due to the rubbish teams below them.

Back in 2007, if we had teams of the quality of Huddersfield and Cardiff in our division, we might have stayed up
  • Options
    There can be few more pleasurable ways to start your day, than watching Palace lose to a late penalty.

Watched most of the game, and you can see why Sakho was released by Klopp, he is one of those players that permanently gives the impression that he is either going to either make a mistake or do something stupid – possibly even both in the same instance.

What made that particular cock up even funnier, was the fact that the referee had the best seat in the house, and was no more than ten feet from the foul.

Older readers will remember Arsenal had a young centre half called ‘Gus Ceasar’, who was very similar to Sakho, in that Arsenal fans lived in state of permanent dread when the likes of Adams or O’Leary were absent, and big Gus was called into the side.
  • Options

Such a one man team in attack, Benteke has been dismal for them, and Sorloth doesn't look much better. But they'll survive due to the rubbish teams below them.

Back in 2007, if we had teams of the quality of Huddersfield and Cardiff in our division, we might have stayed up
    We did. It was Watford and Charlton.
  • Options
    Huddersfield have had a lot of hard games so far
  • Options
    If only Huddersfield, Cardiff and Newcastle weren't so useless.
  • Options
    The thread title should be changed to not at home yet.
  • Options

And Southampton.
  • Options
    Putting Doherty in my Fantasy team was one consolation from this afternoon!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It good though here is a palace team who shouldn't be struggling whatsoever and over the next 6 games the teams below them will be catching them up
  • Options

And Southampton.
    And Burnley.

• Options
    They was talking about top 10 and even Europe at the start of the season though so it’s still good to watch
  • Options

They was talking about top 10 and even Europe at the start of the season though so it’s still good to watch

Good to see the “The enemy of my enemy is my friend” doesn’t ring true.
  • Options

Good to see the “The enemy of my enemy is my friend” doesn’t ring true.
    It’s the one thing we both agree on.
  • Options

No part of palace in the premiership is good until they’re relegated
  • Options
    Amusing how poor their home record is this season.
  • Options
    Always had a soft spot for Wolves, must have been a tad hectic in South London yesterday with the West Midlands 'invasion'.
  • Options
    Don't actually follow the stripey cnuts... only to scoff at their failures of course. Is this good or bad?

The mugs!