Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    I just cannot believe that any team in the top flight doesn’t have a better option than Benteke. He is fucking shit.
  • Options

I just cannot believe that any team in the top flight doesn’t have a better option than Benteke. He is fucking shit.

Bit too close for comfort there
  • Options
    Haha
  • Options
    Very enjoyable that!
  • Options
    Oh lovely :)
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Not a bad day Millwall lose, Palace losing.
  • Options
    Hopefully thats come too late for them
  • Options
    Bollox.....Saha scores.
  • Options

Bollox.....Saha scores.

Louis come out of retirement?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bollox.....Saha scores.

Louis come out of retirement?
    ooops....Zaha.
  • Options
    Richly deserved win for Watford. Never in any doubt!
  • Options

Not a bad day Millwall lose, Palace losing.

LOST.
  • Options

Richly deserved win for Watford. Never in any doubt!

Really surprised with their start this season.. Impressive
  • Options
    Chuckle chuckle...
  • Options
    Aye

Yes Watford!!... Shame it wasnt Capoue

Well he did set up the 1st goal - after staying on his feet despite being clipped.

Unfortunate from their point of view.

We were lucky I guess but usually Capoue isn't one to go in and hack players - if anything he doesn't tackle enough most of the time !

Just as well prehaps then .

Probably riled then even more the bad tackle was on Zaha - career ending and all that etc.

Still due some luck against Palace .

Maybe our team of "thugs" won't be so fortunate against Spurs and Man U.

• Options

Aye

Yes Watford!!... Shame it wasnt Capoue

Well he did set up the 1st goal - after staying on his feet despite being clipped.

Unfortunate from their point of view.

We were lucky I guess but usually Capoue isn't one to go in and hack players - if anything he doesn't tackle enough most of the time !

Just as well prehaps then .

Probably riled then even more the bad tackle was on Zaha - career ending and all that etc.

Still due some luck against Palace .

Maybe our team of "thugs" won't be so fortunate against Spurs and Man U.

Thanks for today mate. Seeing that lot lose is just about as good as being a charlton fan gets these days!!
  • Options
    How many seasons have they been in the top flight in total? 8? 9?

This record is pathetic. It's what a decent teams striker would get in one season.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2018
    It's true we've have a few players who like to niggle and show an sporting part of the game but as I say if there was any player you might not expect to try a tackle like that it's Capoue..

Had it been someone like Deeney/Holebas then they might have more of a point that Zaha was targeted .

One for VAR maybe but clubs like Palace rejected it..

Didn't they get away with a good penalty shout for Fulham on the opening day?
  • Options
    Zaha is a cheating Cnut but don't think palace will go anytime soon :(
  • Options
    Quite a poor attendance at Vicarage Road yesterday, were the empty seats unsold on season ticket holders away?
  • Options

Zaha is a cheating Cnut but don't think palace will go anytime soon :(

Let's be honest - and it pains me to say - Palace will finish half way up the table.

Even if Zaha does injure himself diving, and is out for a few months, then the jammy ****** can still rest easy with the knowledge that Cardiff and Huddersfield are almost certain to fill 2 of the relegation spots. Shouldn't be too hard for them to stay out of the third relegation spot.

Still hopefully they can brighten up a few more rainy Sundays up for us by missing some more open goals in injury time!
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Quite a poor attendance at Vicarage Road yesterday, were on season ticket holders away?

Yes - plus it's on TV and the weather put people off .

Mainly was in the Family areas.

Sure they will be back when we play Spurs and Man U next .
  • Options
    Zaha has injured himself diving in training (clearly nonsense about him supposedly having 'strained an abductor muscle in the latter stages of training yesterday') and is missing today.

Shame.
  • Options
    Sounds like Benteke had chances to score 2 hat tricks and missed the lot. Worth every penny and more of that 27 million quid.
  • Options
    Millwall and West Ham losing at home to late goals too