Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The influence of the EU on Britain.

Comments

• Leuth said:

He could be our Imran Khan!

Or Wasim Akram as Newsnight suggested last night
  • seth plum said:

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Andrew Castle the tennis guy?

Yes

Sits just to the right of Ghenghis Khan

So Brexiteers won’t listen to “experts” but are happy to pay attention to a tennis commentator on the intricacies of Britain’s membership of the European Union?
    What experts...
    A word of advice Chippy.

It’s comments like that which you are so adept that undermine and cast ridicule on any vaguely sensible post you might try to make on this subject and god knows there have been precious few.

When were yours... Do enlighten me.. Btw AC was talking about you too.
    Alan Curbishley was talking about me ?

By the way. Another post that offers fuck all.

lol agreed... Yours you mean.. Why would anyone of that quality talk about you... I have spent time with curbs and hand shook with him... You know anything about the importance of a hand shake.
    Are you a Mason?

No my best friend is.. He is called Chris Mason, no not the darts player or the bbc commentator... A proper person..
  • seth plum said:

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Yes

So Brexiteers won’t listen to “experts” but are happy to pay attention to a tennis commentator on the intricacies of Britain’s membership of the European Union?
    What experts...
    A word of advice Chippy.

It’s comments like that which you are so adept that undermine and cast ridicule on any vaguely sensible post you might try to make on this subject and god knows there have been precious few.

lol agreed... Yours you mean.. Why would anyone of that quality talk about you... I have spent time with curbs and hand shook with him... You know anything about the importance of a hand shake.
    Are you a Mason?

Hand shakes and you don't mix... Do they.
  • edited July 2018

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Yes

What experts...
    A word of advice Chippy.

You arrogant pompous no nothing arsehole. ;0)

Were you scared or what ?

• McBobbin said:

Gary linekar in on the retired sportsman act https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44957901

Next up, Johnny Herbert...

I guess you are not a big Twitter user. If you were, you would surely know that he has been tweeting lucid and often brave politics related comments for at least 2 years. His tweets often pick up 20k likes as well as a shedload of abuse. People have seriously suggested he should go into politics. Pretty sure he will support a new centre party.

Not used twitter for years (other than a totally useless work subaccount, read possibly by the media people at a few companies with zero influence) it was just convenient for the whole Andrew Castle saga :)

I've a lot of time for linekar. Comes across as sensible and intelligent

• se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Yes

What experts...
    A word of advice Chippy.

You arrogant pompous no nothing arsehole. ;0)

Were you scared or what ?

Arsehole i can take... Pompous never... Hand grenade thrown, hours ago. Corby there still goldfish in my hands... . Funny the importance of a hand shake was taught to me when i was an apprentice by an irish man, who taught me that they who cant hold it are not worthy, amazing how it still holds today.
  • Heard a great quote from Andrew Castle this morning. He said 'all remainers who keep getting on leavers backs, are unintelligent know alls and liberal fascists'. First half of that i totally agree.

Quoting Andrew Castle is really desperate....
    Hope you don't quote anyone then, as that comment will come back to haunt you....
    You must be pretty desperate to be quoting Andrew Castle - short of ideas obviously?
  • Glad to know that my lifelong loathing of Castle's smug, pandering commentary style is backed up by his political leanings
  • Leuth said:

Glad to know that my lifelong loathing of Castle's smug, pandering commentary style is backed up by his political leanings

He is the ultimate smug twat along with John Lloyd - his political insight is I'm sure on a par with his awful commentary.
  • So, I've not read this thread for about 3,000 posts.

What have I missed?
  • Sponsored links:

What have I missed?

Nothing...
  • Heard a great quote from Andrew Castle this morning. He said 'all remainers who keep getting on leavers backs, are unintelligent know alls and liberal fascists'. First half of that i totally agree.

Hope you don't quote anyone then, as that comment will come back to haunt you....
    You must be pretty desperate to be quoting Andrew Castle - short of ideas obviously?
    You said that before... Ffs bring on chizz...

What have I missed?

Nothing... Apart from cut and paste from experts..

Just replying to what you said. Do you understand how threads work? Maybe listening to LBC has done your brain in.

What have I missed?

Sid got angry a few pages back

What have I missed?

Just someone trying to get the thread closed down as always.

Just replying to what you said. Do you understand how threads work? Maybe listening to LBC has done your brain in.
    Are you the son of shooters or seth

Are you the son of shooters or seth
    Hope you have a good evening.
  • seth plum said:

se9addick said:

se9addick said:

Yes

What experts...
    A word of advice Chippy.

Are you a Mason?

Hand shakes and you don't mix... Do they.
    When you talk of mixing and handshakes, do you really mean milkshakes?

Milk of course being an important cross border industry in Ireland.
  • I got a bit excited because it looked like I was potentially being called an expert for a change. Unfortunately, I fell back down to earth with a bump when I saw it was Chippy doing the calling :)
  • Sponsored links:

• I got a bit excited because it looked like I was potentially being called an expert for a change. Unfortunately, I fell back down to earth with a bump when I saw it was Chippy doing the calling :)

You're on a par with Andrew Castle - praise indeed!
  • Ffs get the big boys in...

Have you got your big boy pants on?

Who is this twat

Who is this twat
    Which twat?

Who is this twat
    Which twat?
    Guess

Who is this twat
    Which twat?
    Guess
    Can't be me obviously. We're chums aren't we?

Who is this twat
    Which twat?
    Guess
    Indeed

Who is this twat
    Which twat?
    Guess
    Indeed
    I'm glad about that.
  • McBobbin said:

Gary linekar in on the retired sportsman act https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44957901

Next up, Johnny Herbert...

Until Shay Given publicises his thoughts I'll heed no attention to this Brexit business.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!