Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The influence of the EU on Britain.

Comments

• Kind of the point of forums?

To get trolled on a daily basis?
    You are right Stu.
    I love reading that back and forth between most the of reasonable posters(Len, stonemouse, dippelhall being some on the Brexit side) , but when you get bogged down arguing with one of the most blatant trolls I've ever seen - maybe apart from the 'guy in Germany' - it simply baffles me, it must be like smashing your head against a wall, just more painful.
    Troll...look through you LOLs pal...
  • Anyway...no views of the link I sent. ..we are getting good value for our money arnt we.
  • se9addick said:

So what do our loyal remainers think of their loyalty and their opinion of today's march.

Rubbish
    We're you there
  • Here's a nice one stop site for when the Brexit bullshit goes into overdrive:

http://www.brexitlies.com/

Not as good as this one....http://facts4eu.org/news_aug_b_2018.shtml
    Yes - that's exactly the type of bullshit overdrive I was referring to chirps. Good find.
    And yours wasn't...can't you ever say a sentence without swearing.
    Course I fucking can. Writing in response to your child like responses on the other hand... :lol:

The one I posted has links to (mostly) credible sources to back up the rhetoric, yours is a string of (mostly) unsubstantiated rants by people with similar problems to yourself.
    Mostly...give up mate...caught you again ..this is so easy
    If your sole aim here is to act like a trolling prick then I sincerely hope the Mods give you a short sin bin break. You are tiresome and semi literate. Probably quite a few other things as well.

• se9addick said:

So what do our loyal remainers think of their loyalty and their opinion of today's march.

Rubbish
    We're you there
    Yes, been to every league match home and away so far (missed the MK cup match).
  • Chippy
    I'm not here to be laughed at,
    Charfed at, or spat upon.
    I'm here to sell my pills.
    So he said "Come forth", but he came fifth
    And so he lost the race.

Yes - that's exactly the type of bullshit overdrive I was referring to chirps. Good find.
    Course I fucking can. Writing in response to your child like responses on the other hand... :lol:

The one I posted has links to (mostly) credible sources to back up the rhetoric, yours is a string of (mostly) unsubstantiated rants by people with similar problems to yourself.
    If your sole aim here is to act like a trolling prick then I sincerely hope the Mods give you a short sin bin break. You are tiresome and semi literate. Probably quite a few other things as well.

Tag match time
  • seth plum said:

Chippy
    And so he lost the race.

Who originally said that....

Tag match time
    Big ditto to that

Semi.....
  • Sponsored links:

I would like to think that they would be more concerned with the amount of people on the Brexit side who don't post here who have been bullied...you will never bully me..
  • seth plum said:

Chippy
    And so he lost the race.

Nigel Farage...I thought you'd know.
  • Bloke speaks a huge amount of sense, but I've never had adequately explained to me how being part of the EU has ever stopped anyone feeling British, yet time and time again we hear people saying they voted leave because they wanted to feel British again. Surely it can't just be the combined hysteria of the Mail and co. Over the last 30 years, there must be some solid basis behind it somewhere surely?
    Possibly a wish to 'return' to a mythical age that was at best only ever part true.

• Exactly what I wondered. If the EU bringing in laws makes you feel "less British", then you really need to be looking inward rather than outward, don't you?
  • He didn’t know and still probably doesn’t know what he wants.
    Wanting to feel British is a strange way to base a vote on.
    I would have thought his version of British is probably more realistically achievable where he lives in one of the least diverse parts of the uk.
    Perhaps he’ll feel more British when the EU flag comes off his driving licence and of course if he feels the need to visit them foreigners with the next generation of passports, made in France.
  • seth plum said:

seth plum said:

Chippy
    And so he lost the race.

So is that admission you copy and cut and paste other peoples work. Told you.....
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

seth plum said:

Chippy
    And so he lost the race.

So is that admission you copy and cut and paste other peoples work. Told you.....
    No. I have not passed that work off as my own.
  • seth plum said:

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

Chippy
    And so he lost the race.

You did you said Sir Nigel said it... Its ok, it goes on here.... They know i know.
  • The bloke in the fish and chip shop articulated a change of heart very well but I find it hard to understand how you can go from a position of “wanting to feel British” and voting leave on that basis, to then explaining exactly why Brexit will be so bad. It’s like a u turn times ten.
  • bobmunro said:

Kind of the point of forums?

Debate is a process that involves discussion on a particular topic. In a debate, opposing arguments are put forward to argue for opposing viewpoints.

However, one side putting forward arguments based on a number of valid sources against another saying blah blah blah, experts suck, etc.. is not a debate.
    Agreed...... Facts4eu.org
  • Still not got the hang of posting links yet Chips ? You’ll get there.
  • So, am I the only one in awe of Jacob Rees Mogg's suggestion of a Back to the Future solution to the Irish border?

I mean, what could possibly go wrong with reintroducing militarised border crossings and observation towers (admittedly the latter may be a bit difficult to get back, what with being used to help monitor Lebanon's border with Syria)?

Just read the article he is quoted in. What a total clueless arse!
  • seth plum said:

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

Chippy
    And so he lost the race.

You did you said Sir Nigel said it... Its ok, it goes on here.... They know i know.
    Oh. You must mean this Sir Nigel

• seth plum said:

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

seth plum said:

Chippy
    And so he lost the race.

Oh. You must mean this Sir Nigel

Are you, like Mrs May, seeking to play the Orange card?

One of those rare occasions where the current PM manages to adopt Churchillian tone.

Admittedly, and depressingly, the Churchill being emulated is Randolph rather than Winston (in his better, Second World War days - though, even then, he did always retain the potential for slightly bonkers flights of fancy)....
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!