Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrities That Are Still Alive

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2023
    Lewis Jones

True Rugby Great.

Born 11 April 1931

Rugby Union: Wales and British Lions 1950s

Rugby League: Wales and Great Britain 1950s and 60s. Inducted Rugby League Hall of Fame 2013.
  • Options
    Willie Nelson

Country Music Legend.

Born 29 April 1933.
  • Options
    Willie Nelson 90 today.
  • Options
    Sir David Attenborough is 97 today
    To quote the thread founder: Keep up already mentioned ;)
  • Options
    Joan Collins

Actress born 23 May 1933.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Sir David Attenborough is 97 today
    To quote the thread founder: Keep up already mentioned ;)
    Ah yes I see now. In the opening thread no less.  However, I would still argue to the founder's face or on the phone that 97 is quite a significant age and worthy of another post. Or, put another way, would it still be out of order to mention, should hopefully that happen in three years time, that Sir David had reached the milestone of 100? It seems somewhat mean spirited not to be allowed to do so. In fact, I can't find the rules of engagement and protocol anywhere so far as re-posting is concerned?  
  • Options
    is he a celebrity ? .. Henry Kissinger is 100 on May 27th
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    is he a celebrity ? .. Henry Kissinger is 100 on May 27th

I believe he qualifies 🤔
    As Henry Kissinger is in the nervous 90's might be best to wait until the 27th May in case he goes for a quick single and gets stumped or ran out before lifting his bat to the White house.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Biddy Baxter

Born 25 May 1933.

Famous as the driving force behind legendary children's programme 'Blue Peter' for more than 25 years appearing in the credits as Producer or Editor
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Biddy Baxter

Born 25 May 1933.

Famous as the driving force behind legendary children's programme 'Blue Peter' for more than 25 years appearing in the credits as Producer or Editor
    Ironically another Baxter, Scottish actor and comedian Stanley Baxter was 97 on 24th May.

• Options
    LenGlover said:
    Willie Nelson

Country Music Legend.

Born 29 April 1933.
    He had a 90th birthday concert ,still sounds as good as ever,and still plays that old Martin guitar which looks like it is held together by sticky tape.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    LenGlover said:
    Willie Nelson

Country Music Legend.

Born 29 April 1933.
    He had a 90th birthday concert ,still sounds as good as ever,and still plays that old Martin guitar which looks like it is held together by sticky tape.
    In view of the post 3 earlier, shouldn't it be "held together by sticky back plastic"?!
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Biddy Baxter

Born 25 May 1933.

Ironically another Baxter, Scottish actor and comedian Stanley Baxter was 97 on 24th May.

Good god……is that so, one from cobweb corner that is, good on you Stanley, I can hardly believe his name has come up. 🥸 👏
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Biddy Baxter

Born 25 May 1933.

Good god……is that so, one from cobweb corner that is, good on you Stanley, I can hardly believe his name has come up. 🥸 👏
    His shows were must-see TV in our house when I was a nipper, always looked forward to and never disappointed. One of showbiz's less shocking revelations when he "came out" at 94. Bless him.  
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Biddy Baxter

Born 25 May 1933.

Comic genius. Parliamo Glasgow!

• Options
    Kim Novak

Actress and Artist

Born 13 February 1933
  • Options
    Henry Kissinger has just turned 100.

I’d rather talk about Kim Novak though
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Singer Tommy Hunt is 90 today. 
  • Options
    David Graham, actor as well as one time voice of the Daleks and also Gordon Tracy, Brains and Parker in Thunderbirds will be 98 on 11th July

• Options

She's not 90 until 30 September!

Chirpy wouldn't allow it!
  • Options
    Both her and Thelma still with us.   :)
  • Options
    Daniel Radcliffe is still alive. 
  • Options
    Rex Williams born 20 July 1933.

World Billiards Champion many times, snooker commentator and administrator.
  • Options
    Norman Bowler born 1 August 1932.

Actor who was one of those supporting actors that popped up all over the place.

A regular in Softly Softly in the 60s and 70s and later played 'Frank Tate' in Emmerdale Farm are his best known long term roles.